5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zaylan2013

Nov 9, 2020
Seems like I've managed to crack the game (bypass Gumroad validation).
It's my first time trying something like that, so there may be some issues. This is the best I can do, it's a mess to look at obfuscated code and edit IL instructions.
If someone get the newer versions, I can try to crack when I have time.

APK:
APK (v2 fixed):

Codes:
erocondo-apr-may22 -> Unlock the game
eroDLC1
erocondo-DLC2
to erocondo-DLC14-> DLCs
erocondo-DLC3 -> hearts
erocondo-DLC5 -> items

Edit: Some dlcs with variations on gumroad only unlock the first skin, I'm working on fixing that...
Edit2: Fixed. Took a lot more effort to do that than I would like...
If you already downloaded the previous version then update the app (do not uninstall or you will lose progress) then re-enter the DLC codes for the skin fix to work.
Thanks U!!! i have a problem tho :c i use the redeem codes for the outfits, but i can´t change them, I have only use de v2 apk, is there a solution? or maybe im missing something

SCL00

Sep 5, 2021
Thanks U!!! i have a problem tho :c i use the redeem codes for the outfits, but i can´t change them, I have only use de v2 apk, is there a solution? or maybe im missing something
You need to complete the residents' dates till confession, after that you can change their outfits, though there's no outfits for those father & son in this version.

Reactions: zaylan2013
Sep 29, 2019
Can someone please help me progress through Spooky Night 2021. I only have Da Thach's First star completed and I can't for the life of me figure out how to continue.

Reactions: jasperrayn

jasperrayn

Feb 26, 2020
Can someone please help me progress through Spooky Night 2021. I only have Da Thach's First star completed and I can't for the life of me figure out how to continue.
you need to change the protagonist to stubble. he has a halloween costume that will continue the quest.

chaenix

Oct 16, 2020
It's my first time trying something like that, so there may be some issues. This is the best I can do, it's a mess to look at obfuscated code and edit IL instructions.

APK:
APK (v2 fixed):

Codes:
eroDLC1
erocondo-DLC2
to erocondo-DLC14-> DLCs
erocondo-DLC3 -> hearts
erocondo-DLC5 -> items

Edit: Some dlcs with variations on gumroad only unlock the first skin, I'm working on fixing that...
If you already downloaded the previous version then update the app (do not uninstall or you will lose progress) then re-enter the DLC codes for the skin fix to work.
Omg thanks for this, I just searched this up again cause ive ben Wondering if someone was able to crack it and lo and behold i saw your post <3

Thanks again !!

Reactions: Ericn and ItzumiVP

SoulR1995

Jul 8, 2020
Yes ive downloaded the fixed version and typed all the codes to activate the game and get all the costumes and items.

I already finished it hahaha
Awesome glad you were able to get it to work every time I try to install it it tells me the package is invalid and the app is not installed.

Really would like to play it but something must be blocking it.

Swakdadiktildacam

Nov 29, 2022
Ero Condo v21.08.21
August 2021 Update

Credit to: ApkDoze
for modding/hacking the license verification + heart/unlimited energy after tutorial

If you guys have the latest normal apk, you can ask ApkDoze for it to be updated and modded.
I don't know if i am allowed to share other forum or not so i apologize before hand if it is against the rules but here is where the file originated from:
It's a trusted site imo since I've been using mod apk from them(which previously known as vipmod) for sometimes along with sbenny.

Edit: His APKDOZE website is currently down due to excess traffic and he used his old site VIPMODS
here is the new link
It is still on the august update, but if you have the latest normal apk, you can upload/give it by commenting the link on the post in order for him to update the mod.
It's says it's expired... :(

Reactions: Hannt0

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018

APK:
APK (v2 fixed):

Codes:
eroDLC1
erocondo-DLC2
to erocondo-DLC14-> DLCs
erocondo-DLC3 -> hearts
erocondo-DLC5 -> items

Hopefully you can crack the newest version

Phathoebeech

Jul 24, 2021

APK:
APK (v2 fixed):

Codes:
eroDLC1
erocondo-DLC2
to erocondo-DLC14-> DLCs
erocondo-DLC3 -> hearts
erocondo-DLC5 -> items

You can use this file but i dont have the activation key if it's okay????

v22.09.30 hotfix v2 -

Last edited:

Zandrix215

Jun 5, 2022

APK:
APK (v2 fixed):

Codes:
eroDLC1
erocondo-DLC2
to erocondo-DLC14-> DLCs
erocondo-DLC3 -> hearts
erocondo-DLC5 -> items

You can use this file but i dont have the activation key if it's okay????

v22.09.30 - Google Drive
Yes, crack it please...

Reactions: Phathoebeech
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote