Nov 18, 2023
As always, first Friday of the month.
I'm not involved in any of the translations, they fully depend on volunteers on Discord, so there's no saying how translations develop. There has been an updated Russian translation of Beta 1.10 in Beta 1.12 though.
Will there be joiplay support? And the second question... I understand that mods are already included in the list, but I would like to know if it is possible that in the future it will be possible to pre-select talents and customize starting heroes? It’s just that, personally, I try to preserve them so that they don’t get taken prisoner :) (in general, I don’t understand much of anything yet)
I follow itch.io, I don’t know if the site will always be available, due to politics~ but thank you for adding languages, including russian

glop_

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, how prisoner tattoo can be turned infinite ? With staff of unconditional support it is possible to remove by changing class, but with prisoner tattoo I don't see how...

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Hi, how prisoner tattoo can be turned infinite ? With staff of unconditional support it is possible to remove by changing class, but with prisoner tattoo I don't see how...
You can't currently, but it'll be fixed in the next public version, where permanent gear has more lenient infiniting requirements.
You also won't be able to switch classes with the staff of unconditional support equipped (some other exploits to remove permanent equipment were also removed).

Reactions: glop_
Apr 13, 2023
New contains inhumane amount of sheer teasing.
If, by any chance, full complement of grab-enabled machines can be encountered AND TRIGGERED (i. e. 4 machines potentially grabbing all adventurers), then Lab would finally become more of a menace, less of a punching bag.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
New contains inhumane amount of sheer teasing.
If, by any chance, full complement of grab-enabled machines can be encountered AND TRIGGERED (i. e. 4 machines potentially grabbing all adventurers), then Lab would finally become more of a menace, less of a punching bag.
Great glad all the enemies that 90% of people dont give a s*** about got grapple attacks now... while the interesting ones still dont do anything... The only interesting one (the dog) got turned into a machine.... woho...
So its a dressup and machine sex game atm.

Nov 7, 2020
Great glad all the enemies that 90% of people dont give a s*** about got grapple attacks now... while the interesting ones still dont do anything... The only interesting one (the dog) got turned into a machine.... woho...
If they don't do anything, then how are they interesting?
I'd also not even remotely label this a sex game, as there is barely any sex present, and what is present is bland at best.

Apr 13, 2023
I don't see how slow steps, taken to "fix" it, are a problem :) Also, Seedbed boss. And Mage Carriers (although they can't "utilize" adventurers YET). And tentacle girl pollinators. And who knows what else - I didn't played seriously since pre-release versions, and there was a metric ton of changes.
It might be possible to slam together a mod which will introduce, say, Goblin Bangers which will have the only purpose in life - to add an inch or two to orifices circumference of whichever adventurer ended up in their hands. Right amidst of ongoing combat.
I don't see how to do it without ruining game's tempo. Maybe having unbridled long-term sex happening off-screen is not as bad for gameplay.
And for emphasis on pure sex there are less complex games - or art collections.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
You know he dropped a whole new seedbed boss right?

PandaBizniz

Oct 14, 2023
I actually really like the robots...

Reactions: makeitso

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
Wait, is the latest version now 1.11 or 1.03? I seem to have downloaded version 1.11 (OP) for Android. The game is interesting, but it is very laggy, despite the turn-based system and the absence (right?) of animations that load the RAM.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Wait, is the latest version now 1.11 or 1.03? I seem to have downloaded version 1.11 (OP) for Android. The game is interesting, but it is very laggy, despite the turn-based system and the absence (right?) of animations that load the RAM.

1.11 is the latest public version.

Coomer-Chan

Mar 31, 2024
Hey guys, this game is great. A real treat even. I play it even when I'm not horny.
Though I do have a question for y'all: how do you beat your meat to this game?
Cuz from what I have experienced, sexy-time leads to you losing your characters and ending a dungeon run. Pain in the ass getting the girls back and having to remove all these debuffs.
What are y'all's techniques when it's time to jerk off?

Apr 13, 2023
Whole game can be beaten with mouse only.
Which leaves another hand (and/or feet, this clarification is very important) free for whatever other activity you might have an urge to do during/after/before(???) playing.
Sexy-time alone does not lead to losing (having captured) a character in this game, by the way. Feel free to set up a grabber enemy based show w/ 1-2 healers. If I remember correctly, afflictions don't disable healing skills completely so it's mostly matter of positioning...
(having clothes ripped then cursed stuff equipped in the process of grab rodeo is not the end of the world either.
And even in worst case scenario your whole settlement is ready to supply you with fresh adventurers...)

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
BTW, how could my characters be afflicted in this game? This is a token effect or what?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
BTW, how could my characters be afflicted in this game? This is a token effect or what?
afliction is a state that happen when a girl's lust hearts go to 100 , once there are 7 outcomes but all count as an affliction for uncursing items

clearheaded, lust drop to 0 again with no consequences
denial, lust drop to 0, but gain a token (padlock) that increases chance of getting kidnapped
or five more states that may vary on consequences.. and duration depending on girl's desires

Prael

Jul 3, 2023
afliction is a state that happen when a girl's lust hearts go to 100 , once there are 7 outcomes but all count as an affliction for uncursing items

clearheaded, lust drop to 0 again with no consequences
denial, lust drop to 0, but gain a token (padlock) that increases chance of getting kidnapped
or five more states that may vary on consequences.. and duration depending on girl's desires
Ah, that's what affliction is. I thought it was something less usual. This term is kinda counterintuitive.

Apr 13, 2023
and duration depending on girl's desires
Query. Which?
I thought that at least Submissive and Oversensitive have desire independant duration (until gauge is full for Oversensitive... can't quite remember for Submissive).
Didn't got Lecherous yet, ever, for some reason. Since I like my bunnygirls standing still, maybe...

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes