Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Does someone have a full list of items, I'm missing only a handfull and I cant get them to show as mission rewards.

Im missing:
1 "ordinary" outfit, the one underneath "ornamental armor" (is this locked behind the "all or nothing" suit?)
1 "ordinary" underwear, the one underneath "bunderwear"
1 "ordinary" accessory, the one underneath "boots of strength"
2 "cursed" outfits, the one underneath "latex suit" and underneath "thick latex suit"
for the ordinary mostle need to do some novice dungeons, try to set some novice team ( if dont have any just pass a day doing something with no ponygirls working on recruiting space, so have no lvl bonuses, that may trigger some novice dungeons to appear )

for the latex cursed items, just equip a girl with latex ring and make her wait to get that desired part, or can do runs on latex dungeon having combat starting over latex floor, but that one is a bit uncontrolable for my taste

PandaBizniz

Oct 14, 2023
for the ordinary mostle need to do some novice dungeons, try to set some novice team ( if dont have any just pass a day doing something with no ponygirls working on recruiting space, so have no lvl bonuses, that may trigger some novice dungeons to appear )

for the latex cursed items, just equip a girl with latex ring and make her wait to get that desired part, or can do runs on latex dungeon having combat starting over latex floor, but that one is a bit uncontrolable for my taste
I have everything unlimited, save the things I mentioned, and im missing the item that is listed UNDERNEATH the mentioned items, not said mentioned items.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I have everything unlimited, save the things I mentioned, and im missing the item that is listed UNDERNEATH the mentioned items, not said mentioned items.
sorry i missread it then my bad... would be cool to have some tip on those unknown items on where to get them, maybe some special drop from a mob? maybe those secondary bosses on boss dungeons?

Last edited:

Madodev

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Does someone have a full list of items, I'm missing only a handfull and I cant get them to show as mission rewards.

Im missing:
1 "ordinary" outfit, the one underneath "ornamental armor" (is this locked behind the "all or nothing" suit?)
1 "ordinary" underwear, the one underneath "bunderwear"
1 "ordinary" accessory, the one underneath "boots of strength"
2 "cursed" outfits, the one underneath "latex suit" and underneath "thick latex suit"
1. An "import error" item which shouldn't be in the catalog.
2. A "debug item" which shouldn't be in the catalog.
3. Broken Glasses, which are repaired at the end of a dungeon and thus can't be added to the catalog.
4. The loser suit, counterpart of the winner suit, obtained from the All or Nothing item.

1-3 will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for sniffing them out.

dogaken3228

Sep 2, 2022
Hi, I want to report issue that happens with me - for some reason, when I`m playing this one, game can lag and do not response until I close it. Also, it can cause a blue screen for my laptop. I can`t say that my laptop is bad - I played projects like Elden ring without lags, but this game, as i said, can be reason for blue screen. I played this project before, and everything was okay in previous updates.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
1718650173539.png here got stuck on a never ending cycle of forced riposte from both sides, had to close game because of that, would be possible to force a limit for those cases?

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Ive gotta say im not a huge fan of how the signet rings work currently. Having it dump the entire inventory of the character into the bag just feels really really bad. I feel like it would be better if it just locked all of the slots in the inventory instead or something similar. Also ran into a small problem with the quirk building where the UI isnt entirely intuitive as to what exactly you are doing. Meant to lock the lockpicking quirk and since it defaults to remove it cleared it instead. Maybe have a button for lock/delete and list all of the quirks below while requiring a selection for everything before proceeding?

WardenTheCobbler

Dec 18, 2021

What it feels like to shoot a single target with an Alchemist after you've spent a round of setting up Trickshot & Reload

• Haha
Reactions: O&M's

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I for one like the fact that its not yet another bland CG hunter where the only thing of interest is finding the pictures. Having super detailed animations and images is far more restraining and is really counter intuitive to what this game is trying to be. If there is anything i want from the game is its a lot more customization and gameplay elements. I would actually be happier if they never add traditional CGs or animations. Give us more equipment classes and enemies instead.

BazLightze

Mar 22, 2023
I played this game 5 months ago and enjoyed it, leveling my characters to the max. Now the balance seems to be broken somehow

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I for one like the fact that its not yet another bland CG hunter where the only thing of interest is finding the pictures. Having super detailed animations and images is far more restraining and is really counter intuitive to what this game is trying to be. If there is anything i want from the game is its a lot more customization and gameplay elements. I would actually be happier if they never add traditional CGs or animations. Give us more equipment classes and enemies instead.
Once youve seen the bindings or transformations on a girl though, youve seen it on them all, only dif is hair style and color. It kinda gets boring when you are just basically playing Darkest Dungeon, but not grim and pretty tame on the lewd.

Reactions: rocky19141

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Well that is kind of the point of having more gameplay and customization isnt it? You know so that its got more options for whats being shown and how to do things or more places to go and things to do.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Once youve seen the bindings or transformations on a girl though, youve seen it on them all, only dif is hair style and color. It kinda gets boring when you are just basically playing Darkest Dungeon, but not grim and pretty tame on the lewd.
At the same time the lewd content of Darkest Dungeons (like the Lustiest Lair) is hilariously cringe. It's literally "[uwu] [pounces on you]" levels of bad.
The graphical side of DD is better, but it's leagues more constraining than what this game can have. It only remains to see if the dev will want to do it.

Llynethil

Oct 7, 2018
Do the destiny points do anything? Can't seem to find a place to spend them but it says they can be used between campaigns so I guess there's a use for them.

And what is a good party setup?
I'm kinda struggling to get anything done above novice level dungeons, I use warrior or paladin up front, cleric second, rogue/mage/noble third and ranger last.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes