Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
good game and i enjoy the grinding but im pretty upset when my well builded character (in this case Tomo) have to be kidnapped and the difficuties are Elite to save her, i have a super rare (purple) mace and cleric robe with a gas mask on her but now its gone and i have no idea how to save her even if i go all out with my current team

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
good game and i enjoy the grinding but im pretty upset when my well builded character (in this case Tomo) have to be kidnapped and the difficuties are Elite to save her, i have a super rare (purple) mace and cleric robe with a gas mask on her but now its gone and i have no idea how to save her even if i go all out with my current team
If you wait some days, the difficulty drops gradually all the way to easy. At the same time, their corruption rises, but I don't know the exact scope of what it does.
And I ahve no idea what happens to the items.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Will this game have amputee content like in Ero Witches?
No.

If you wait some days, the difficulty drops gradually all the way to easy. At the same time, their corruption rises, but I don't know the exact scope of what it does.
And I ahve no idea what happens to the items.
Corruptions increases (and difficulty drops) every three days.
The items should get returned to the guild inventory once the girl is rescued.

Reactions: Dolt and Xypster

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I saw someone post about how they made a prisoner useful, but that required changing their equipment. And getting them up to level 3 to change that equipment... is the problem.
Perhaps another option would be to change the uncurse requirement for the accessories, similar to how the Maid equipment works. Only the armor requires you to actually use and level up the class, but the accessories can be uncursed just by spending a few days working in the maid job at camp. This would let you remove the more crippling pieces like the blindfold and ankle chains without having to go level up a completely different class to 75% of its max level, while also choosing whether to focus your prisoner on offense or defense depending on your development goals. It would also let you deliberately pile pieces of the set onto someone who you want to change to the Prisoner class so they can uncurse their armor.

The Prisoner class itself is far from garbage, though, even at the earlier levels. You just need to have decent allies alongside them, and need to hope that their development goals aren't too focused on killing enemies. Having a meatshield in the front row who can buff the entire party's attack is more useful than you'd think, especially when you're trying to level up other characters. But leveling *anyone* up is super hard early in the game, which is why it's such a problem to get a blindfold slapped onto your characters shortly after starting.

been havin a strange bug where during the battles with the ratgirl spider riders, on occasion, (such as this last time where i hit the rider with shield bash while they were the furthest away) the rider seems to have their position break in a way where they overlap the other enemies.
Probably an issue with the fact that they take up two slots, and the code is saying, "Well, since they're in the third slot, that means they can be moved backwards, right?"

anyone know how and where is the save data location is? i've been searching for the save file location but i didn't find it anywhere
Users/[name]/AppData/Roaming/EroDungeons. Most games you'll find around here have their saves somewhere in that AppData folder.

Higher corruption gives them more pieces of the cursed set for their new class, while also giving them more negative quirks (with some of them locked), a higher level crest, and full suggestiveness. Honestly, I just let it happen so I can get more equipment, and there doesn't seem to be a way to lower suggestiveness yet so that's gonna get maxed out quickly regardless.

Erm, are you sure that's working properly? I could've sworn I saw some stuff vanish altogether... I'd definitely be less stingy with my equipment if I knew it wouldn't disappear, but when I tried to test it I thought it did.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh
Mar 16, 2018
Erm, are you sure that's working properly? I could've sworn I saw some stuff vanish altogether... I'd definitely be less stingy with my equipment if I knew it wouldn't disappear, but when I tried to test it I thought it did.
yeah this *definitely* isn't working, bread and other items/equipment that go unused do not get stored *ever*
i figured there was a storage menu or something that i was missing, but there's no way to bring bread and other consumables you've already purchased on more than one adventure

Mar 16, 2018
also really think that if an adventurer gets kidnapped, but you still win the encounter, you should get them back
with debuffs of course, but still get them back

you've already killed all the things that could have moved them anywhere else, why wouldn't they still be nearby to be recovered?

anvimur

Apr 11, 2018
This is definitely not working as intended; I had a girl with a cow headband/bikini equipped, as well as a bondage outfit, and while they all seemed to be on the character before I did her rescue mission, as soon as I actually got the character back they disappeared into the void

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone by any chance have the debug mode for the game???

PS: I know it's bad that I ask for it but I don't have money for patreon T_T

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I can also confirm that items on rescued girls are currently just lost on alpha build 262.

yeah this *definitely* isn't working, bread and other items/equipment that go unused do not get stored *ever*
i figured there was a storage menu or something that i was missing, but there's no way to bring bread and other consumables you've already purchased on more than one adventure
Bread and similar consumables are auto-sold at the end of the mission. You get like 1/10th of the gold back for anything you don't use, so it's best not to over pack.

ahayylmao

Nov 14, 2019
You can actually keep the dropped equipment???
I never see a single Item dropped in dungeon show up in inventory, I thought this is a rogue-like and it's a feature

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Does anyone know if there are more enemy types in the harder dungeons past adapt?

So far i only encountered the annoying bats, ratkin, hellhound, spiders, parasites and bound prisoners. Also interesting that there's just a intelligent rat race which for whatever reason hate you and want to enslave you, I don't know if any kind of story is planned for this game too tell you why things are happening or if it will just remain as is.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there are more enemy types in the harder dungeons past adapt?

So far i only encountered the annoying bats, ratkin, hellhound, spiders, parasites and bound prisoners. Also interesting that there's just a intelligent rat race which for whatever reason hate you and want to enslave you, I don't know if any kind of story is planned for this game too tell you why things are happening or if it will just remain as is.

Veteran dungeons do introduce a few new enemies, although they belong to the same categories as existing enemies, e.g. a new type of spider being ridden by a ratkin and several new types of ratkin. Other types of humans in "cursed" classes that will be available in future updates also appear, such as the ponygirl, maid (which is already in the game), cow, and pet. I don't think the highest level of dungeon adds anything new, as there seem to be three difficulties of encounters, and each new dungeon level just alters the chance of each difficulty showing up.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
yeah this *definitely* isn't working
This is definitely not working as intended;
I can also confirm that items on rescued girls are currently just lost on alpha build 262.
Oops. So yeah, it was indeed not working. I just fixed it and it will work as intended in the next version.

Also interesting that there's just a intelligent rat race which for whatever reason hate you and want to enslave you
Ah yes. Ratkin.
The intelligent race of sentient rats allegedly waiting to enslave all of humanity.
We have dismissed that claim.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Not losing equipment when girls are kidnapped will help a lot. As part of the gameplay loop you really do want to lose girls pretty frequently early on, so that you can free up space to grab girls with better stats at the carriage. The difference between girls with 7~10 in every stat vs girls with 17~20 in every stat is massive.

I still wish it were a bit easier to get cursed prisoner equipment off for key slots such as the face slot.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes