Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a point to rescuing kidnap victims? They seem to get a useless class that they can't change out of.
the longer it takes you to rescue them gets easier dungeons , and get more cursed items to unlock 3 of first ones use to be easily unlocked with 3 days daily tasks, other may need to level that class to 9-10 to unlock even that may be worth it.. you will need workers at your base and those cursed ones work better, another thing is if you want to get them back as they were.. rescue them fast or may need some days at mental ward to recover their minds apart from relasing them from equipment

Reactions: ept

(__=__=___)

Jun 23, 2022
Open the console and write enemy_viewer, it also works if you don't have the premium version.

Mods for Android are supported now, you need more than 4GB RAM for them though.
My hope is still to get on Steam and use their Workshop for all mod management stuff.
Is there a way to make mods consume less RAM? Or are there any plans to update in the future? Using 4GB of RAM is a lot.

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Is there a way to make mods consume less RAM? Or are there any plans to update in the future? Using 4GB of RAM is a lot.
The 4GB is for the game itself. Optimizing the game (primarily the assets) is certainly possible, but would take too much time if done during development (since I'd have to recompress everything every release). I'll probably put out a smaller mobile version once the game is finished.
Mods are loaded completely at start up, optimizing that isn't possible. If a modder wants to include a 4GB texture just to annoy mobile users, there's nothing that can be done about it.

• Sad
Reactions: (__=__=___)

Madodev

Erodev
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I really wonder what genius read the following warning and thought, hmm, great, let's upload this version to F95:
1723204649855.png
There are crashes when hovering repeatable guild updates, gaining certain afflictions crashes the game, a large amount of effects shows up as Gained: Citrine, none of the mods are updated, etc...
Ah well, same warning as before, don't be surprised the unstable versions are unstable.

Last edited:

SP21Gager

Aug 20, 2019
Is there any way to get rid of the equipment that locks a slot until you train up a class in any other way?
It makes trying to do just about anything early game a bitch when you get cursed equipment left and right.

Nov 7, 2020
Is there any way to get rid of the equipment that locks a slot until you train up a class in any other way?
It makes trying to do just about anything early game a bitch when you get cursed equipment left and right.
If a girl is captured, she'll be stripped of all currently worn gear.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I really wonder what genius read the following warning and thought, hmm, great, let's upload this version to F95:
View attachment 3913480
There are crashes when hovering repeatable guild updates, gaining certain afflictions crashes the game, a large amount of effects shows up as Gained: Citrine, none of the mods are updated, etc...
Ah well, same warning as before, don't be surprised the unstable versions are unstable.
Big number more good. Always big number forever more good. Read notes patch bad.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Have you guys gotten a completely broken build thanks to cursed equipment? I accidentally gave my pally a sword of injustice that grants divine favor if your pally is horny enough and a collar of education that inflicts weakness but reduces incoming damage by 25% and adds strength. She also got hit with an exhibitionism crest that grants damage reduction when nude or wearing exhibitionist gear and grants a strength token. I slapped on a stylish corset that further reduces damage if you have weakness, a condomcarrier suit that grants damage boosting condoms, and crown of constitution. Now my pally takes scratch damage from blows that would end my other adventurers before deleting the opposition when weakness expires on turn 3. I can only imagine how stupid this would get if I train her strength above 10.

maikochan

Dec 6, 2019
Have you guys gotten a completely broken build thanks to cursed equipment? I accidentally gave my pally a sword of injustice that grants divine favor if your pally is horny enough and a collar of education that inflicts weakness but reduces incoming damage by 25% and adds strength. She also got hit with an exhibitionism crest that grants damage reduction when nude or wearing exhibitionist gear and grants a strength token. I slapped on a stylish corset that further reduces damage if you have weakness, a condomcarrier suit that grants damage boosting condoms, and crown of constitution. Now my pally takes scratch damage from blows that would end my other adventurers before deleting the opposition when weakness expires on turn 3. I can only imagine how stupid this would get if I train her strength above 10.
That's one thing I love about this game and the cursed gear. Some of it is objectively bad, sure, but a lot of it is "Strong item with some drawback". And finding ways to combine all the different pieces into powerful combinations is probably what keeps me coming back.

One thing I've started liking to do is putting things on a rogue that grant the crit token (Exhibitionist crest, mechanical ears, etc) and giving her a throwing knife, and then spamming the Bullseye attack to delete enemies.

Easy Bake Oven

Feb 10, 2022
Yeah, some of the strongest equipment are cursed. Probably the strongest one is strangely the Horse Harness. I don't think anyone has talked about it, but it is surprising how strong it can be.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Dev dunking on people like this is always awesome
Bonus points to Mahodev
All joking aside though its not ENTIRELY the fault of the person that updated the thread. Bigger number better is a bit smoothbrain but its also not really a terrible assumption to have made either. Shouldnt be too hard on them.

Justforthearticles

Feb 22, 2019
I can't find the Errant Signal dungeon. On the spot where it should be, there's an Elite+ Forest Dungeon that won't go away no matter how many times I complete it.

I have attached a copy of my save file.

EDIT: Or is that as it should be? I'm not sure if the Errant Signal dungeon has been added to the game yet. I thought I'd read one one of Madodev's blog posts saying it had, but maybe I was mistaken.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes