2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen 2: game update v.0.1.11 released today

Hey, guys!
This is the first update in a long time, so we've got a lot going on at once here.

Let's go point by point.

1. New sex scene with goblins: 5 detailed animations (look for a goblin in the square)
Our master of animations has created 5 new hot animations with our girls and some goblins.
This is currently the highest quality and most detailed animations in Ero-Gen 2.
We highly recommend you not to miss it.
To do so, find a goblin messenger in the square outside the gate.

2. Physics of soft body parts: jiggling breasts, butt, etc.
We're still working on these mechanics, so the movements of various objects will become more and more physically correct over time.

3. Sex mechanics inspired by Dungeons and Dragons rules (every sex now has a gameplay component and a reward)
Each sex consists of one or more scenes. You need to roll D20 to pass each scene.
If the rolled value, considering all modifiers, exceeds the given difficulty class, it is a success. Otherwise, failure.
After completing all the scenes, you will get the result.
If you have more successes than failures, you will get a reward.

In most adult games, you usually expect sex content as a reward for certain actions.
We want to make things different in Ero-Gen 2.
These are game mechanics that are supposed to connect storyline, gameplay and adult content.

Sex is not a required action or a reward.
Our players don't have to do it if they don't want to or don't think their characters need it (we are developing RPG here).
If the player decides that their character should have sex in a certain situation, they can expect a reward or a penalty (depending on whether it was a success or a failure).

So, sex is an important part of Ero-Gen 2 and one of the main tools for achieving different goals.
The player can find opportunities for their characters to have sex in almost any interaction with the world, but must carefully decide if they need to do it at the moment.
Sometimes sex will be a story choice. Sometimes it may be chosen by the player as a way to achieve some very common game objective.
It all depends on the player's decision.

4. Tutorial quest 'Ero-Gen 2' updated: new dialogue with sex-teacher Zahar (tells about the new mechanics and gives a starter potion kit)
Don't forget to take Zahar's sex mechanics tutorial before going to the goblin.
You can also get some magic potions here that enhance your character during sex.

5. Combat system improved: full control over the character during melee attacks
We've improved the combat system a bit.
You now have improved character control during melee attacks.
The combat system will still be improved many times during the game's development.
This is not its final form.

Additionally:
- we've fleshed out the main character descriptions;
- there is a status effect panel in the main menu now (contains all the information about the effects currently affecting the main character);
- if you try to get an item in exchange for sex, the item you choose will now be offered to you among the reward options if the sex is successful.

The next update is planned to be story-based.
All the existing game mechanics will now serve us to move through the story of our girls.
So in the next update we'll also add some important settings, including changing difficulty levels for sex and battles separately.

, where you can quickly contact the devs and get an answer to any questions.
to find the latest download links.

Thank you very much for your support!

Changelog:
2024 August 25 - v.0.1.11

- new sex scene with goblins: 5 detailed animations (look for a goblin in the square);
- physics of soft body parts: jiggling breasts, butt, etc.;
- sex mechanics inspired by Dungeons and Dragons rules (every sex now has a gameplay component and a reward);
- tutorial quest 'Ero-Gen 2' updated: new dialogue with sex-teacher Zahar (tells about the new mechanics and gives a starter potion kit);
- combat system improved: full control over the character during melee attacks.

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
It would be really nice if you include a monster combat and defeat system like the side scrolling games

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
At this rate, the game will reach v0.2 by next summer solstice. With a bit of luck, I might still be alive by the time it makes it to v1.0, assuming it'll happen within the next 30 to 40 years.

Reactions: Phaliant
Feb 5, 2022
Not sure how hard this is to implement but I think you need to either account for other resolutions or add a way in game to change screen resolution, I have a nonstandard aspect ratio on my monitor and had to manually change my entire display to 16:9 ratio for the game to work, elements kept overlapping until I did so.

EDIT: bit confusing to make the stat rolled for each sex scene random (at least that's the case according to the tutorial) instead of having set stats for different scenes. Makes them feel completely interchangeable if there's not any actual difference between having more Charisma, Lewdness, or Obedience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sesalia
Sep 7, 2020
I don't get who the character designs are for tbh. None of them are that appealing. That High Priestess has a design that would be a far more interesting playable character to try and keep from becoming corrupted yet inevitably failing. Any playable character designed should ask the question "Who is this character for?" "What fantasy or kink is this character fulfilling?" didn't really get the feeling that they appealed to me and since I assume the free version can't escape the Dream area this is the only metric anyone has by which to judge whether the game is for them or not. My impression was that none of them were for me so I've no interest in the paid version.

If I missed something and the Dream area isn't the only thing in the free version then I couldn't figure out what to do after easily beating the goblins. It just repeated and there didn't seem to be anything else that opened up.

SilentNightx48

Jun 10, 2018
Only problem I am having right now is that after I save the game and come back later and load my save it loads indefinably and then crashes

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Only problem I am having right now is that after I save the game and come back later and load my save it loads indefinably and then crashes
Could you please, if you have time, provide us with some screenshots or at least a more detailed description: what did you do before saving the game.
We have been testing the save system and problems like this have never occurred before.
Thank you!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game freezes in the loading screen when we load a savegame. It was right after losing sex from Ambassador, I hadn't been to the city square yet, but spoke with all other npc's, and activated the Temedius portal without using it.

The dev reports that such issue never happened before, but I know all previous versions that I played to be like that. Apparently it's persistent, maybe system-related; I play on Linux Manjaro with 16 Gb internal memory and an nvidia 2070 RTX card.

after restarting the game, it did load. But I found that it had auto-saved, which means that it ruined my savegame for I wanted to undo a loosing sex from Ambassador.

This appears to be fashion in contemporary games, but in fact, it's annoying as f**k. Please introduce more slots, or allow us to disable auto-saves.

I don't know where the savegames are, else I would've linked mine here for the devs to study.

Last edited:

MrHo

Jan 26, 2018
Freezing on load screen. Looks like non-hardware related issue.
(I have Win 11, Intel i5, RTX 3060 Ti and 32 Gb RAM)

UPD restarting the game even with win admin rights didn't solved an issue for me.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes