3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
f95head-hnr.png

Overview:
Ero-Gen Hush-n-Rush

This game is for having fun and running away from some villains.
It's not easy to escape. But we believe in you.
Run faster, set records, watch new unlocked sex scenes in the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2024-05-30
Developer: Sesalia - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Other Games: Ero-Gen - Ero-Gen 2
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

0.2 (1)-min.png 0.2 (2)-min.png 0.2 (3)-min.png 0.2 (4)-min.png 0.2 (5)-min.png 0.2 (6)-min.png 0.2 (7)-min.png 0.2 (8)-min.png 0.2 (9)-min.png 0.2 (10)-min.png 0.2 (11)-min.png 0.2 (12)-min.png 0.2 (13)-min.png 0.2 (14)-min.png 0.2 (15)-min.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EroGenHushNRush-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
The trees really convey the atmosphere of a fresh coniferous forest, although I personally prefer bamboo forest.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
How do you get sex scenes?

EDIT: gallery didn't work for me, until I restarted the game.

Last edited:

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Ero-Gen Hush-n-Rush: v.0.2 released today

Hi, guys!
We have prepared an important update for Hush-n-Rush.

First of all, this update contains an in-game tutorial.

We believe this makes it easier for players to understand the game mechanics and features.
We have also redesigned some parts of the UI (now all character stats will have to be perceived easier and faster).

The chase stages now correspond to the scenes, which you can view in the gallery.
For example, let's say you were able to run for quite a long time and the stalker caught up with you at the 8th stage of the chase.
That means you can now see all the hot scenes from 1 to 8 in the gallery.
It should be noted here that some of the scenes are still not added to the game due to technical reasons.
We will definitely add them in the near future.

In the next update, we are going to add an in-game store where players will be able to spend previously collected resources such as gold, chests or disciples.

Please be sure to go through the tutorial if you feel like you don't fully understand any of the game mechanics.

, where you can quickly contact the devs and get an answer to any question.

Thank you very much for your support!

Changelog: 2024 May 30

- detailed gameplay tutorial (be sure to go through even if you've played before);
- in-game UI has been redesigned to be faster and easier for players to understand;
- the number of sex scenes was increased to 10 for each girl (now corresponds with the chase stages);
- now you can change girls in the gallery.

Reactions: Arabi1

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Honestly, I just wanted to download a fun game to play a little ...

I wasn't disappointed, the game is pretty fun actually!
The animations aren't too bad either.

Some areas for improvement though:
- Sometimes the stalker gets stuck in a chest and freezes (disable stalker/chest collisions?).
- Retain the last character played between games so you don't have to redo the character selection (In pellicular as you open the gallery without the last player character).
- In the tutorial, I saw that there was a "Collectable Resources" page, I didn't get it when I stepped on gold coins, it should open then too I think.
- An overlay on the icons to display "Chest", "Ensavled disciple" and "Gold" as well as on the statut would be really nice.

Otherwise, the game's really fun to play, good job!

Reactions: Sesalia

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Can i suggest a different minigame for unlocking chest?
The main problem with the quick time is that you need to wait and time is not your friend in this game.
Maybe a button press(like the helldivers minigame) or a mathematical quiz is better, so is more a skill factor than a wait factor.

Reactions: Sesalia

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
UPD: v.0.2.1 hotfix
400+ hex bug fixed
Can I suggest to have the sex scene show when your heroine get caught, rather than just unlock it in the gallery? I know it's strange but it's way more satisfying to see sex happen as part of the gameplay rather than just watching a generic gallery.

Sesalia

Ero-Gen Dev
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2018
Can I suggest to have the sex scene show when your heroine get caught, rather than just unlock it in the gallery? I know it's strange but it's way more satisfying to see sex happen as part of the gameplay rather than just watching a generic gallery.
We thought about it and still decided to separate these parts of the game.
The main reason is that you can open a lot of scenes at once. So, which one do you want to watch? Nobody knows.)
We can, of course, duplicate the gallery and basically turn it on at the end of every chase, but it still wouldn't be convenient enough.

You can already switch between all the girls in the gallery in real time. We will add some new stalkers a little later, and they will be switchable as well. Adding these features to the end of every single chase that involved specific characters is kind of strange.

Overall I agree that sex as a result of a chase seems reasonable.
Maybe we'll refine this point in the future if we come up with a way to make it convenient and if we also solve some technical issues related to the game performance. Hush-n-Rush is designed for smartphones as well, so we are slightly limited in the number of characters per scene.

Reactions: JoeTermin
Aug 9, 2019
The main reason is that you can open a lot of scenes at once. So, which one do you want to watch? Nobody knows.)
You said that they're divided by stages, so... just show the current stage where you've been caught? That seems like the easiest solution and if that's beyond you I wouldn't really hope much from the team, on a game-design perspective.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote