Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
It looks like all of the downloads on the main page are censored. Can anyone share the uncensored version?
Is there a way to copy over the files from an old version or does the new one include new scenes?

Danidl

Sep 17, 2019
Is there a way to copy over the files from an old version or does the new one include new scenes?
I think i found the uncensored images easly in google but im not sure if you could just replace them
i think there was always a cencored version on this thread, no uncensored version since the place i found the game isnt on english.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I think i found the uncensored images easly in google but im not sure if you could just replace them
i think there was always a cencored version on this thread, no uncensored version since the place i found the game isnt on english.
Then I assume it's not from steam directly? Since that would probably help in getting the uncensored ones.

Danidl

Sep 17, 2019
This is the lastest version with the uncensored images

Tested it for a while and no errors.

Mar 19, 2018
is a download link to the latest version of the game (2.0.3 i think? it fixes some bugs and from what i can tell is more recent than the one in the thread, but it might also be the same version), which, most importantly, has been patched with the DLC!

the dlc cost me a grand total of like, 50 cents, so, i'm not sure how i'll ever financially recover from this... but i felt it was a worthwhile effort

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
here is a download link to the latest version of the game (2.0.3 i think? it fixes some bugs and from what i can tell is more recent than the one in the thread, but it might also be the same version), which, most importantly, has been patched with the DLC!

the dlc cost me a grand total of like, 50 cents, so, i'm not sure how i'll ever financially recover from this... but i felt it was a worthwhile effort
Thank you ! What does the DLC add ? More costumes, is that all ?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes