• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1595605498331.png

Overview:
Drake steps into the unknown world in pursuit of sex with all women around the world.
But extremely strong enemies come over him one by one.
The truth behind the scene is going to be told.
What future Mandrake will have in his hands after the course of battles and sex...​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-24
Release Date: 2017-11-26
Developer: 7cm -
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.02
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: Mr.Serji
Prequel: ERODE2 -The Reflected World -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to Demon King Rance for the links and MrSerji for the translation.

1595606252910.png 1595606277110.png 1595606311280.png 1595606424768.png

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I'm getting a weird Rance vibe from this series if this get another 3 more sequel I'll binge play all their games lol.

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
is the rape and virgin avoidable?
No, it's not. There are some events that are unlocked with certain conditions (fights against strong opponents for example), but basically all events are executed.

The rape/virgin part, however, is not "violent" if that's what you fear. Some scenes are kept rather funny. There is no real "hate" after the scenes. In the end they are all best friends or something xD

I haven't played this part properly myself yet, because I prefer to play a "real" translation of it and the MTL was only a stopgap solution. Don't know exactly how many "virgins" there are still, because there are also characters from the predecessors.

After ERODE2 I will start the translation of this part. After that I will play the whole series in one piece and enjoy the complicated story, because it's already really interesting, partly. :)

I would recommend you to wait for the new translation and play everything normally, if you don't want to play only the scenes :)

Last edited:

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
i don't like censorship but i'll try
Maybe you should start with the prequel, don't you think?
So with ERODE0 ;)

And yes, I think nobody likes censorship, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it.
Unless you redraw the pictures...

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
View attachment 743896

Overview:
Drake steps into the unknown world in pursuit of sex with all women around the world.
But extremely strong enemies come over him one by one.
The truth behind the scene is going to be told.
What future Mandrake will have in his hands after the course of battles and sex...​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-24
Release Date: 2017-11-26
Developer: 7cm -
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.02
Language: English(MTL)
Translator: Mr.Serji
Prequel: ERODE2 -The Reflected World -
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks to Demon King Rance for the links and MrSerji for the translation.

View attachment 743910 View attachment 743911 View attachment 743915 View attachment 743917

I Just Finished playing trough The Series of Games and depite the few limitations like the world map graphics and limited guides movement between locations the games were pretty good. Plenty of enjoyable story, H scenes and battles. a bit limited on items and equipment but has just enough. Thank you for the game experiences!

Reactions: Silentce

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Sillynius BANicoale
Please help, this is the very first time I get stuck in the Erode saga.
I'm here on the map, everything completed till now:

Capture2.JPG

But Bid keeps telling me to wait and I can't progress further:

Capture.JPG

I have revisited every places, talked to everyone again but nothing new appears on the map :(

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
Simple answer: Visit / Revisit Every Area.

Detailed answer:
From What I remember, The "Oracle Lady" Has a few Special Lady Friends and from this point you need to revisit Place where They may be. I think I remember beating The Top Dueler Lady and get her book I think. Got the book back to the oracle lady and progressed further.