• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

speedmelon

May 24, 2020
help!. when i instal the game and try to run it a black screen pops up with japanese letter. i click ok and it shuts down. it keeps happening. i have japanese local it not that

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
Over 2 years later and its still incorrectly tagged as harem... for new comers it is NOT harem. you will be punished with a bad end if you try to seduce more than one girl
I mean, fucktard sexist plebs will tag anything with harem that involves multiple women even if there is no sexual or intimate relations between one guy and multiple women. Kinda like SAO.

should I start tagging every shounen anime you boys watch as harem too, just because there's multiple women? fuckin idiots smh..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean, fucktard sexist plebs will tag anything with harem that involves multiple women even if there is no sexual or intimate relations between one guy and multiple women. Kinda like SAO.

should I start tagging every shounen anime you boys watch as harem too, just because there's multiple women? fuckin idiots smh..
Harem tag now removed.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
damn it's been a while, weirdest game i've played - really wholesome and humorous game with extremely fetishized sex scenes, not really complaining - i'm always up for some non-vanilla stuff, but i really didn't expect such contrast and not sure it's really suit this game, still - it was fun experience
also, looking at the tags - there is "rape" tag missing, sure MC didn't really intended to, but it sure as hell was one and quite traumatic for a girl

Reactions: spokkimax
Apr 22, 2019
All of them except Momoka, but she does get sea cucumbers shoved up her ass. That's a sentence I just typed. The fuck am I doing with my life
:cry:
In the spirit of Christmas guess it could fit while replaying those scenes :poop:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes