4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Guys with fps problem did you try resizing window? I play in this small 240x460 window and don't have fps issues... though everything is ant-size. Also the game is quite cpu-intensive.

Made a cheat engine table for hero health, escape counter and hero position(x,y) on map.
Edit: added souls and ranged attack charges... But what a pity the game is so short :(
I'm still getting FPS issues even at the small window. The hero and the enemies move like they're wandering through mud.

fallenangel88

Nov 26, 2018
Guys, I'm having problems with the fps too... I don't know what's the problem source, but the game worked perfectly some time ago(the older version). Now I downloaded this new one (the 2017 revision) and now both older version and the 2017 one are lagging. '-' Am I missing something?

fallenangel88

Nov 26, 2018
I'm still getting FPS issues even at the small window. The hero and the enemies move like they're wandering through mud.

I knew it... The problem is with the windows audio settings. I solved it disableing ALL the audio enhancements like equalizer, bass boost... yep,set all sound settings to default.

(I'm not using an english windows, so it can be hard to explain, but i'll try my best)

;)

Right click on the speaker icon (that volume controller...it should be near the clock) > solve audio issues > wait ;) > now click on the first option... it should be something like " set to default" or "yes, open the audio settings"... ok that's it. Run the game.

But if it open another window, just unselect all the boxes named like "equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, headphones enhancements", then click in "ok" or "done". And that's all... hope if it help.

(sorry for any grammatical errors... I'm still a learner, and like i said, I'm not using an english windows version)

;-;

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
I knew it... The problem is with the windows audio settings. I solved it disableing ALL the audio enhancements like equalizer, bass boost... yep,set all sound settings to default.

(I'm not using an english windows, so it can be hard to explain, but i'll try my best)

;)

Right click on the speaker icon (that volume controller...it should be near the clock) > solve audio issues > wait ;) > now click on the first option... it should be something like " set to default" or "yes, open the audio settings"... ok that's it. Run the game.

But if it open another window, just unselect all the boxes named like "equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, headphones enhancements", then click in "ok" or "done". And that's all... hope if it help.

(sorry for any grammatical errors... I'm still a learner, and like i said, I'm not using an english windows version)

;-;
It's okay, man! I don't think any audio editing will help me, though. Last time I fiddled with my audio issues, I lost the functionality to listen to Unity based games. Thanks for the advice, though.

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
It's okay, man! I don't think any audio editing will help me, though. Last time I fiddled with my audio issues, I lost the functionality to listen to Unity based games. Thanks for the advice, though.
I had the same low fps problem and after some search I downloaded someting called Smart Game Booster not hoping much but it fixed the problem for me. I guess it's mainly an app to optimize your game settings and I don't know exactly what it did (please don't tell me it's some kind of malware) but it worked.

sillywhatisit

Aug 27, 2020
I know its a bit late but for who wants to try it, someone made a thread on steam for the included cheats with the game, check it out :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't hate the idea of cheats but I felt the game is overvalued in difficulty. I played with a controller and I found jump + down attack solves most situations.

Also blocking, and to get to some secret areas you have to jump then stun yourself. My only gripe about the game was that it was too short!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
has anyone tried to speedrun this game? It feels like a short little platformer that people could speedrun for fun.

(actually nvm just looked it up, WR is 6 minutes 51 seconds)
Have you found any let's plays of this game with commentary while doing your search?

NobleLeader6

May 24, 2018
Hey, I'm having trouble running this and idk where to go so I came here. Everytime I try to do anything I get an error. The error happens whenever I try to do something that presumably opens a file, such as a new game, options, or even the gallery. The error that pops up is as follows.

"ERROR in
action number 8
of Trigger Event: press_jump
for object adult_content_menu_ob

Error opening file for writing."

I'm assuming my AV is messing with something, or I somehow got an incomplete download, idk exactly. Anyone got any ideas?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Surprised that not many talk about this game on the site. I was sure it would be more popular than this.
It was mentioned a lot more around the time Super Mamono Sisters and Succubus Affection were at their peak. Succubus Affection is getting a sequel so methinks this game will be getting an influx of new players soon.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes