Unreal Engine Completed Eroman: Christmas Adventures [Final] [Eroman]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
625476_FotoPatreon.jpg

Overview:
Eroman also has something to do in the Christmas. He is almost naked outside the cabin, the door is locked and his sex partner disappeared.
Walk around the district, visit multiple girls, help them and you'll have the best Christmas time ever in your life. Use W A S D to move and E for action.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: 2020-01-15
Developer: Eroman - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win 32bit: - - - -
Win 64bit: - - - -

Thank you BaasB for the links

61.JPG 63.JPG 64.JPG 62.JPG 65.JPG

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I think that it would be necessary to gather all the games of this developer in one and the same topic, because it takes a little too much space the forum, and that is not just for the other games

do the same as for
Lust and Passion

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
For the love of god someone tell me if it's possible to filter out certain tags premanently in "latest updates", I'm tired of seeing this kind of shit pop up.

Reactions: fwandf

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
For the love of god someone tell me if it's possible to filter out certain tags premanently in "latest updates", I'm tired of seeing this kind of shit pop up.
The URL changes every tag you add. You could then bookmark page to go back to all your tags? Otherwise you could do an Advanced Search (Search located top right corner > Advanced) and enter unwanted tags in the "Without tags" field.

Reactions: rKnight and OEJ

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
A: Hey, let's release a Christmas-game in April!

B: What about the Easter-game?

A: Wait until Halloween

KonD:R

May 13, 2019
3rd and 5th pictures. Help find sources please or just tell me their names. Oh yeah, and the game is an absolute crap :LUL: