4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

subnerman

May 16, 2019
Anyone know how to mod flash games? I've been thinking of making an expanded skullgirls on fours but im stuck on menu stuff.

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know how to mod flash games? I've been thinking of making an expanded skullgirls on fours but im stuck on menu stuff.
Really Really hard without the sourse files.

You can use jpex Fdec to edit the main file , that's it.

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
from I can tell pharaoh is probly in jail to a tax law or unpaid child support giving the time and non-violent offence plus internet privileges that allow newgrounds posts unless they wrote a letter for someone less to post on their behalf
Could the tax law have to do with pareon or something? i want to start a patreon but idk if i can get in trouble with my crappy country.
From what i understand, my country would steal like 26% of what i earn and i heard other ppl chose diff countries to save money that would be stolen or something.

subnerman

May 16, 2019
Really Really hard without the sourse files.

You can use jpex Fdec to edit the main file , that's it.
I have already extracted the files and assets, some minor glitches aside it works. Just struggling figuring how to expand the UI. Also, the process of renaming all assets is a real pain.

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
I have already extracted the files and assets, some minor glitches aside it works. Just struggling figuring how to expand the UI. Also, the process of renaming all assets is a real pain.
So ya interested in making a flash game with me or something? idk we could get some cash on kofi or patreon.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Sure, if you know how to do it but im swamped in a few other projects right now.
I started on painwheel, here is the wip on her bust and icon.
Quite a unique choice between all the characters from SG,at least it's not umbrella or peacock :HideThePain: .Regardless,it looks great,I wish you good luck on your project.(y)

subnerman

May 16, 2019
Quite a unique choice between all the characters from SG,at least it's not umbrella or peacock :HideThePain: .Regardless,it looks great,I wish you good luck on your project.(y)
Most of the girls have portraits the only exceptions are Peacock, Robofortune, Double, Valentine, and painwheel. For completions sake Peacock will probably be in as shes part of the main roster but i dont want to add annie or umbrella.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LekLek1337

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
Sure, if you know how to do it but im swamped in a few other projects right now.
I started on painwheel, here is the wip on her bust and icon.
oh so you are a artist? nvm then xD

i just draw nsfw stuff, but i'm still learning, there's many special effects on animate idk how to do
1667074962688.png

1667075027499.png

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
As far as Eropharoh, Just takes a tiny bit of OSINT to find him. His charge is CH*ld p***/POSS/MOVING DPTN. Looks like he managed to parole in March but likely isn't allowed on a computer. In the SO registry there is a victim listed as 15 at the time.
welp,that took a dark turn,mega yikes my dude:HideThePain:

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
As far as Eropharoh, Just takes a tiny bit of OSINT to find him. His charge is CH*ld p***/POSS/MOVING DPTN. Looks like he managed to parole in March but likely isn't allowed on a computer. In the SO registry there is a victim listed as 15 at the time.
if that's info from newgrounds it's being proven wrong by some.

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

leowolfe13

Sep 28, 2019
if that's info from newgrounds it's being proven wrong by some.
Was from searching his date of birth on Vandalia correctional site. Only one inmate who remotely matches the time and dates. Not impossible for the original custody date to be off by a few days. There are no other inmates even close, so very unlikely to be false.

redkunaz

Dec 29, 2018
Was from searching his date of birth on Vandalia correctional site. Only one inmate who remotely matches the time and dates. Not impossible for the original custody date to be off by a few days. There are no other inmates even close, so very unlikely to be false.
That sucks than, where i live, minors sending adults naked pics isn't unheard off,
It's kinda messed up because those girls don't really know what the fuck they are doing.
That being said if it's for personal use idk how he got caught, so he most likely was showing that stuff to people or the girls he asked decided to f him up.

interesting because most people thought he was on jail for tax invasion or selling drugs.
I wonder how the ppl that care about this stuff and kept donating to him to "help his family" feel right now.

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Fucking hell. He’s down for good then. Hope he gets the help he needs in prison, same as Shadman. Fucked up people needing mental health facilities.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
HOLD ON, HOLD ON....wasn't he in jail just becasuse of tax fraud?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote