Ren'Py Abandoned Eros Academy [v2.3] [Novus]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I loved playing that game, and to this day can't find anything else comparable to go on to in terms of kinks / toys. It's just a boring deluge of "alpha male of the family" ever since, can't find anything properly kinky no matter how much I abuse tag search... :(
I know this is a very very late reply, but for some reason I was never alerted to your comment and only noticed it when the alerts for the two newest replies DID pop up. Go figure. Anyway...the only reason I'm replying at all is to point out that I currently have multiple games in production if you liked the kinks in Eros Academy :). And I've stuck to the same sorts of Bondage/BDSM themes through all of my works. Current and past.

Left Hand Magic (Ongoing Project)
Haven's Port (Ongoing Project)
Chastity Quest (Finished)
The Dungeon of Lewdity (Finished)

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I know this is a very very late reply, but for some reason I was never alerted to your comment and only noticed it when the alerts for the two newest replies DID pop up. Go figure. Anyway...the only reason I'm replying at all is to point out that I currently have multiple games in production if you liked the kinks in Eros Academy :). And I've stuck to the same sorts of Bondage/BDSM themes through all of my works. Current and past.

Left Hand Magic (Ongoing Project)
Haven's Port (Ongoing Project)
Chastity Quest (Finished)
The Dungeon of Lewdity (Finished)
Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely take a look.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes