RPGM None Eros House, New [Breast Mafia/Capone] Upcoming Game

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
1700059590999.png

WASUUUUUUPPP THAT'S NOT A DRILL BOYS, THIS IS HAPPENING
(i wrote the following as if i was a narrator screaming all over, so if while you read you feel ear discomfort, there is your reason)
So ATM we have a temporary title: Eros House
By the one and only: BREASTMAFIAAA

So gentleman you may ask, why? why i would care about a game with a gorgeus artstyle, huge tits, huge ass, almost anatomically impossible bodies, well gentelman i gotcha, lemme give ya 5 reasons of why should you fap your soul away for this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i want to dare any of you to say that i can't sell a game after this character presentation.

And for me the fact that is monochrome is shit, i hope he color it. bye guys

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Honestly speaking, if it meant him actually finishing the game without any hiccup and set backs, I will take the monochrome images.
Otherwise, I would be great if he colors them.

Reactions: Gabranth2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Honestly speaking, if it meant him actually finishing the game without any hiccup and set backs, I will take the monochrome images.
Otherwise, I would be great if he colors them.
it would be awesome if he colored them, it really got into me this monochrome thing, but i hope that this time he releases the full game instead of the same thing as SKRS, i replayed Me milf and shota, bro the amount of scenes is crazy, sana also has a lot, SKRS could have A LOT more, and i hope this game have a bunch of scenes, and some interactive ones, like we get to choose which kind of sex we want at some point, like anal nipple fuck and etc, idrk what to expect this time, i'm having good hopes

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
it would be awesome if he colored them, it really got into me this monochrome thing, but i hope that this time he releases the full game instead of the same thing as SKRS, i replayed Me milf and shota, bro the amount of scenes is crazy, sana also has a lot, SKRS could have A LOT more, and i hope this game have a bunch of scenes, and some interactive ones, like we get to choose which kind of sex we want at some point, like anal nipple fuck and etc, idrk what to expect this time, i'm having good hopes
True, I feel like with every game, the cut contents just get larger and larger lol
He really needs to complete the game before selling it, then he can talk about dlc or something. Instead of updates that are supposed to be on the base game.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
True, I feel like with every game, the cut contents just get larger and larger lol
He really needs to complete the game before selling it, then he can talk about dlc or something. Instead of updates that are supposed to be on the base game.
yeah, my fear is that as we have 5 girls, and he just put kind of 3 or 4 scenes with the prota and just 2 or in the max 3 ntr events, how can the games be getting smaller bro, take for example, if SKRS really had a good development, more scenes with the prota( which initially it was planned), more use of the map, and npcs and more ntr events, i'm sure that it would achieve or even maybe surpass Sana as his best game(maybe too pretentious of me?)

Edit: monochrome is shit, oh and censored monochrome will be something funny

• Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER
Aug 31, 2021
Good playing nampa beach, just the memories hehe.
I don't know why, it would be interesting if the new game had a Nampa beach theme.
Just let yourself go...
A house...
5 women...
And it wouldn't be crazy to have 3 men, because it's a shared house...
It would be a very good idea for Breast Mafia to do that theme...
Hehe I want to play it :p

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Here's hoping for that dub, knowing breast mafia tho, NTR is a mandatory addition, it's not his game without some kind of NTR happening.
The real problem comes down to how he will divide those events.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Here's hoping for that dub, knowing breast mafia tho, NTR is a mandatory addition, it's not his game without some kind of NTR happening.
The real problem comes down to how he will divide those events.
exactly, my fear is that either he puts a small amount of events, or he gives us almost no sense of control, and by sense of control i mean letting us interact with the girls and giving us a bunch of options, as it was on SKRS with harass and talk. bro SKRS really made us to be always with a feet behind, i hope that he fixes the bad impression that skrs left on us

virio

Jan 17, 2021
i just hope he reduce the grind time or make the trigger scene a lot of easier to understand

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Good playing nampa beach, just the memories hehe.
I don't know why, it would be interesting if the new game had a Nampa beach theme.
Just let yourself go...
A house...
5 women...
And it wouldn't be crazy to have 3 men, because it's a shared house...
It would be a very good idea for Breast Mafia to do that theme...
Hehe I want to play it :p
I have a feeling that your rival would be the landlord lol
Unless it'll be a female landlord but I think he wants to focus on the 5 main girls here so it has to be a male landlord trying to woo them before the player.
Idk who the 3rd guy would be though if he exists, your neighbor next door perhaps?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I have a feeling that your rival would be the landlord lol
Unless it'll be a female landlord but I think he wants to focus on the 5 main girls here so it has to be a male landlord trying to woo them before the player.
Idk who the 3rd guy would be though if he exists, your neighbor next door perhaps?
maybe the ntr will come from things of our daily lifes, like delivery guys, landlord, other neighbors, the game will be centered on the house, but that don't mean that it will be the only map, Breastmafia loves to put clotheshop events, so maybe a mall or even a beach, too much possibilities man and he don't tell us nothing