RPGM None Eros House, New [Breast Mafia/Capone] Upcoming Game

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
Woah. This hasn't released yet, right? Suuuuuper excited to see this released and ready to play!

Aug 31, 2021
Well........
This is very confusing hehe.
Breast mafia's words are:
"After thinking about the balance and adjusting the characters,
something increased.
I thought about reducing the number of people, but decided do as many things as I want."
Here I don't know...
An option would be that all the previous characters are intact and will be in the game.
And the other is that some previous characters will not be there and will be replaced by new ones.
Continuing with your comments, the last one is this.
"As for my last challenge,
I want to make the drawings a little more similar to a manga.
As a game, it's quite challenging, so
I want to continue pursuing my ideals without giving up."
Now the reason I say that I may have changed them is because of the new illustrations.
image-web.jpg image-web (1).jpg
Just as I mentioned before.
Continue with the previous characters or change them to new ones.
What do you think?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well........
This is very confusing hehe.
Breast mafia's words are:
"After thinking about the balance and adjusting the characters,
something increased.
I thought about reducing the number of people, but decided do as many things as I want."
Here I don't know...
An option would be that all the previous characters are intact and will be in the game.
And the other is that some previous characters will not be there and will be replaced by new ones.
Continuing with your comments, the last one is this.
"As for my last challenge,
I want to make the drawings a little more similar to a manga.
As a game, it's quite challenging, so
I want to continue pursuing my ideals without giving up."
Now the reason I say that I may have changed them is because of the new illustrations.
View attachment 3311150 View attachment 3311151
Just as I mentioned before.
Continue with the previous characters or change them to new ones.
What do you think?
if i understood right, he is choosing between do the game with a set of characters or another
bro could literally make one game with a set of characters and another one with another set, imo the previous/original set of girls are more interesting, they are more unique among each other, these new ones are... how can i say... do you guys remember nampa beach random generator mechanic? where in the town girls spawn for you to... make the art of love with them, anyway this new sets kinda of pass the same vibe, specially the last two in the pictures, i would change the titted loli from the first set for the milf of the second set(she passes Romi romi vibes), and i liked the schoolgirl, she remindes me kinda of arika from big breast ntr party
broo, i thought that all of the text were his words, my bad hahahaha, still the below statement persists, if his going to add all of them i'm gonna tell you, he'll need to take his time to actually make a good game where all of the LI get a good set of scenes, and i'm curious about this manga thing, i'm actually a lover of free will and a bunch of interactions, like harass, variations of scenes, and the more interactions the better, hope that isn't much of an linear thing, or too much non variable scenes

i sense that Breast mafia kinda of starts with a goal, then get some huge inspiration to do something completly badass and different and actually starts do it, but when the huge inspiration fades he just get in this state where he tries to fill the gaps while conflicting with the original and new ideias, sekris of example

ps: if this mf try to sell an colored version dlc i'll fly to the japan and have a word with him

PSS: i commented in his ci-en post, i really think that if he takes his time, and actually focus, he'll make a great game, even though it is colorless bro wtf

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I'm used to capone being pretty slow on updates so I don't expect this game to come out any time soon. He might as well take his time.
Hope he keeps the character pool small though, cause I'd rather have small number of characters but a lot of CGs than the other way around.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm used to capone being pretty slow on updates so I don't expect this game to come out any time soon. He might as well take his time.
Hope he keeps the character pool small though, cause I'd rather have small number of characters but a lot of CGs than the other way around.
yeah, and if he's gonna do that lot of characters then i hope that he takes a lot more time than 5 months, sekris traumatized me:cry:

Reactions: ddSOLDIER
Aug 31, 2021
Any news? Release date or something
May bro.
I'm just not sure if at the beginning or end of May.
Don't worry, the final date will be given in April.
Also, being in black and white, it is less difficult to paint the illustrations.
It will be like a manga type.
Hehe, plus it will be the only game with more than 3 female heroines.
If I'm not wrong it will be about 9.
If the 5 previous heroines are there.
Hehe this will be a huge game.
As much as Natsuki from Natyusyo.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Nampa beach had like 5 too right? I hope he doesn't add too much girls. 5 is more than enough ngl
Skrs went back to 3, like the game before sana.
Honestly, if he made too much girls I'm really worried they'll only have like 3 or so cgs. Capone's track records of finished games ain't that good rn lol

Aug 24, 2020
I'm really hoping breast mafia doesn't give up on pregnancy cg for this game, was really disappointed that there wasn't any in the previous one. Hoping there is at release if not after an update, but the dev is going for quantity over quality for this game, as such I think the chances might be slim. :cry:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Nampa beach had like 5 too right? I hope he doesn't add too much girls. 5 is more than enough ngl
Skrs went back to 3, like the game before sana.
Honestly, if he made too much girls I'm really worried they'll only have like 3 or so cgs. Capone's track records of finished games ain't that good rn lol
3 is also pretty good as long as he is willing to give all of them content, felt like Skrs was lacking on it

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
This looks pretty damn good, does anyone has his latest post also will this game have NTR?
Hope not,That NTR stuff is already saturated,and every game with with ,all the scenes only happen when with others chars and not with MC,i dont know what ppl get so into it....mostly japanese ppl i guess i really hope that he remove that crap or at least make us the molester instead of the cucked bastard

• Sad
Reactions: Huge tits forever
Aug 31, 2021
Well, Breast Mafia commented that the launch will be in May.
And May is closer than ever.
We'll just have to wait for one last publication of his Cien to find out.
I just don't know what date hehe.

Reactions: OneWayMissile