Unreal Engine Erosia [v0.45] [EroStudio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XLEGENDGAMES00

Nov 16, 2021
Sorry to hear that. Most people are able to run it with at least 40+ fps even with 10 series card. If you don't mind, can you tell me your specs (GPU and memory) and if you have tried to use different fps limit options?

There are 3 possibilities if it max out the GPU crazily:

1 is fps limit is set at unlimited, which will drain every resource from GPU. I kinda doubt it since the default fps limit should be 60.

2 is GPU memory is very shorted that it has to keep rotating the memory page to load the content. I am only able to benchmark on 8GB GPU memory since that's the only hardware I have.

3 similar to GPU memory. Short in normal RAM can cause constant CPU memory paging with the hard-disk, but I do believe most people should have 8GB+ RAM to afford running this game and other common apps in the background.

Again, I am sorry to hear that and I curious to dig down the root cause of it. Even though it is not perfectly optimized, but most things should have been done in a fairly appropriate way at this point.
thank you for your reply yes the game maxed up my gpu in main menu the game not even start yet using low setting not help mutch and the game is lock at 45 fps with my nvidia driver
my spec rtx3060 laptop core i7 10750h 16 gb of ram
so maybe there is a issue with laptop gpu .

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
Nice start, hope to see more in the future.
A few points:
- I guess the spell is supposed to be a permanent mechanic considering she's a succubus, but it could be interesting if you had to actually work your way into the dude's pants. Maybe your landlord is an old lady and you can't use your charm on her, so you gotta get money through other means.
- Clothes could change your sex appeal, and you could use money to buy different ones (which I assume is already going to be a mechanic), with certain clothes being used to work on specific NPCs (like a cosplay being needed to bang the sad otaku).
- Outfits being separate for the top and bottom part would be nice.
Other than that, I'm just curious to see how it will develop.

Jester the Joker

Formerly 'jersindomal'
Apr 5, 2020
Well, I tried the game on a laptop, it is not the best for Unreal Engine 5 games, but there are problems such as when I bring the camera closer to see the character or position the camera looking at some part of the map, the FPS drops below 60 at 25 for no reason, I understand that the game is in an early stage, but so far I noticed that problem with the FPS, the rest of the game looks pretty good :).
I figured out what to do to fix this issue. I tested each of the graphics options and realized that if set "SHADING QUALITY" to Low/Medium, when the camera is close to the character or in some sex positions, the FPS drop will not occur. I have a high-end laptop btw.

Jester the Joker

Formerly 'jersindomal'
Apr 5, 2020
Even in the early stages I liked the game. If possible, work on optimization!
Okay, let's get to the real feedback/ideas.

- The size of the initial map is ok, regardless of the size (it doesn't need to be something big) even if it's small, what will really count is the number of events that exist or can occur. It would be interesting to work with this in mind.

- I think very similar to what the friend above said, it's interesting to work on some details to bring life to the game, like the example of the "landlord" he gave, and the part to bring a use for each outfit (not necessarily all) and that make events happen, etc. It would be nice to put a description for specific clothes that can do this kind of thing like the Otaku example he mentioned. Yes, it's obvious that cosplay would draw attention for Otakus, but sometimes people don't even pay attention to it, so a brief description for the clothes that do this kind of thing would be nice.

- Add Creampie

- More exhibitionism

- Different moans and speeches during sex

- I realized that it is possible to have two or more people seduced, but only one event can occur at a time. It would be very interesting if there were scenes with the protagonist and 2 others, or a bunch of people at the same time, like a menage or gang bang.

- As she is a succubus, I think there is a coherent possibility of adding some women for her to have relationships with as well. (if this isn't the initial proposal there's no problem, but I think it could be more than just men and women banging. If she is a succubus, she can seduce other women as well).

- Putting phrases into people's thoughts, whether they are lewd/sensual things (you are a extremely hot succub and they are looking at you, c'mon) or busyness with work, everyday things (then imagine a line of thought where the guy is worried about work, and after seeing you, he starts thinking erotic things for example). Remember the "details to bring life to the game"? that's about it!

- This one is a different idea now, but it would probably be something for the later stages of development. It would be interesting to include a few main characters that you can develop a closer relationship with, being able to go out with them and have sex in different places, including your own apartment or their house. I'm going to use Otaku again as an example, imagine that you start to show him a new vision of things, making him feel better and better, whether in relationships with other women or even in his life (he starts to become a guy with more self-confidence), and with that this relationship is developed, and so on with other characters with different personalities.

I think that's all for now, if I have another idea I'll definitely come here and talk about it.

Last edited:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
What are you doing to make your game different?

I have seen few of these games...vampires are just effective. So are mummies class witches, it might make game interesting.

Succubus have demon related spells to drain life or increase their attributes so far the games I had played.

Cum is it exchanged to demon altar = gain money? Clone of yourself/create spawn?

Transform for 2 minutes

I'm passing, for now, I wait for game improve, not snippy snap, I wait...is all.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Game runs pretty well. Some comments.

- Allow us to remove clothes during a scene.
- The need to mash the space bar to fill the gauge is kinda annoying, would like to see this changed.
- Men walk way too slow when enchanted, would like them to move faster.
- Enchanted a guy and ran around a corner. Waited a bit but he never showed up because he disappeared.
- Camera could use work during scenes. At certain angles the camera has you looking way to close or inside the characters. Would love to see a free camera implemented.
- Game doesn't save camera zoom-in settings so everytime there is a loading screen I have to keep zooming back in.
- Ability to switch positions. Every spot only having one position would be a bummer.
- Ability to go out at night (I'm guessing already planned) where when spotted men will automatically chase you down.
- I know you said that you'll add thicker characters but would still love to have some body-sliders. I like this first character you play as and would like to make her not look like a twig cause of how skinny she is lol
- Customization options (besides changing basic stuff like clothes and hair). That stuff is always fun.
- Be able to leave your house nude. (Maybe only at night at first for added risk and ability to unlock special items/clothing so players have something else to work towards besides just sex scenes).
- More lively city.
- Random events.
- More engaging enchanting mechanic.
- Walking animation seems incomplete. Left leg snaps when animation repeats.
- During animations, the heels morph and look more like a weird sock.
- Simple and fun mini games to make money (like the Yakuza games).
- Small little stories instead of "Sad Otaku just being sad". (More depth overall)
- Things to do in your own home. (Showering, live-streaming, masturbating, etc.)
- More shops. Let us buy clothes and other stuff for example.
- Exhibitionism. This game could really excel with this. So many games have attempted and failed with this. This game would be perfect for this kind of thing. Maybe work it into the enchanting where you can flash someone to enchant them to lure them somewhere or get lower prices on things and etc. The possibilities really are huge.

That's all I can think of for now. Game shows huge promise. Would like to see this game completed one day. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one. Good luck with the development.

Reactions: Asedor
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote