Unreal Engine Erosia [v0.45] [EroStudio]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 6, 2022
The game looks pretty good, the only bad thing is that it still needs a good optimization, since the game with all the graphics in low quality, has a loss of FPS

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Thank you for replying so fast.

VN = visual novel meaning you sift through texts.

Is this game a third person semi open world?
Yeah it is fair to put that way. "Semi open world" is still very complimentary. It is just really a few playable maps.

Dec 6, 2022
Do you mind to tell me your specs and average FPS?
Well, I tried the game on a laptop, it is not the best for Unreal Engine 5 games, but there are problems such as when I bring the camera closer to see the character or position the camera looking at some part of the map, the FPS drops below 60 at 25 for no reason, I understand that the game is in an early stage, but so far I noticed that problem with the FPS, the rest of the game looks pretty good :).

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Well, I tried the game on a laptop, it is not the best for Unreal Engine 5 games, but there are problems such as when I bring the camera closer to see the character or position the camera looking at some part of the map, the FPS drops below 60 at 25 for no reason, I understand that the game is in an early stage, but so far I noticed that problem with the FPS, the rest of the game looks pretty good :).
Will definitely look into this. Thanks for reporting it.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
when i started game , i get error about install runtime..then i install runtime , but old card rx 560 cannot run game with current divers..wtf

Last edited:

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
when i started game , i get error about install runtime..then i install runtime , but old card rx 560 cannot run game with current divers..wtf
We are using Unreal 5 Lumen and looks like it has a minimum hardware requirement of GTX1070. Not too sure about its equivalence in AMD scope.

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
i saw on youtube , how someone run matrix with 5 unreal on rx 560
After you unzipped the game, go to "Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us" folder and run the UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe, which will install the Unreal runtime requirements for you. Let me know if that solves the issue.

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
You could share version 0.4 through another means, MEGA is too slow.
Added Google Drive, will add Gofile and MediaFire later.

Reactions: imperialgirl_3772

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Erosia-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

XLEGENDGAMES00

Nov 16, 2021
crap heavy unoptimized unreal engine 5 game like always the game make the gpu maxed out in the menu fucking joke.........................rest in peace

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
crap heavy unoptimized unreal engine 5 game like always the game make the gpu maxed out in the menu fucking joke.........................rest in peace
Sorry to hear that. Most people are able to run it with at least 40+ fps even with 10 series card. If you don't mind, can you tell me your specs (GPU and memory) and if you have tried to use different fps limit options?

There are 3 possibilities if it max out the GPU crazily:

1 is fps limit is set at unlimited, which will drain every resource from GPU. I kinda doubt it since the default fps limit should be 60.

2 is GPU memory is very shorted that it has to keep rotating the memory page to load the content. I am only able to benchmark on 8GB GPU memory since that's the only hardware I have.

3 similar to GPU memory. Short in normal RAM can cause constant CPU memory paging with the hard-disk, but I do believe most people should have 8GB+ RAM to afford running this game and other common apps in the background.

Again, I am sorry to hear that and I curious to dig down the root cause of it. Even though it is not perfectly optimized, but most things should have been done in a fairly appropriate way at this point.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote