Unreal Engine Erosia [vF0.55] [EroStudio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Hey does anyone know of other games like this, I really like the whole succubus seduction games, as well as 3d open world (ish) games like this, any recommendations are welcome

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
found a bug:

1. outside, open action menu
2. press ESC to open menu
3. resume the game
4. the action options can't be selected anymore no matter using mouse or direction button on keyboard.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
...There's potential? Kind of? It's got the spirit of a game but the gameplay of a scene viewer.

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
(I copied this from the devs patreon)

Erosia v0.5 is out!

Mega:
Google:

Hello everyone, the Erosia v0.5 is now out!!

Major content update:
  • Attraction stat is introduced. Different clothes will give you different attraction. Higher attraction means higher chance to trigger exhibit follow up event and higher chance to get caught while stealing, vise versa. Those attraction based events are usually highlighted in blue heart.
    • Press numpad + to max attraction (this cheat won't be reflected in UI). You will always get follow-up event for attraction event.
    • Press numpad - to minimize attraction (this cheat won't be reflected in UI). You will never get follow-up event for attraction event.
  • Aura mechanic is introduced. You can exhibit near certain enchantable NPC to cast Aura and have a chance to enchant the NPC without spending the enchant charge. This chance is attraction based. Bench guy is re-made with this set-up.
  • Shop owner progression line is completed. Shop owner now includes 2 sex scenes that each can be triggered either by attraction event or progress by working at the place more than 3 times.
  • Type B character is re-made from scratch since the old version has too bad bone displacement from Type A character to be fixed. Clothes are re-made for Type B too.

Other changes:
  • Fixed player keeps running if you run and start a dialogue, and bunch of other minor bugs.
  • Bunch of new hairs got added, including special hair and luxury hair.

Random talk:
My apologies that this update is actually a shrink version of the original plan since my car wheel got stolen on the curb and I need to spend a lot of time to deal with police and insurance so the progress got very hindered. However, those thieves are stupid enough to park their car in front of my dashcam during the crime so I got the full record and their plate number. Here is the crime in action for everyone's amusement.

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
found a bug:

1. outside, open action menu
2. press ESC to open menu
3. resume the game
4. the action options can't be selected anymore no matter using mouse or direction button on keyboard.
Thanks for the report, I am able to reproduce it. You can actually escape the bug by press [F] without cursor.

Reactions: killerjeb

masaker12345

Jul 2, 2018
I'm already installed that before, and i try to uninstall and install again but the problem not solved.
same for me, can't run the game even after UE Prerequisites installed. I run with RTX4070Ti so I don't think GPU is the problem

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
same for me, can't run the game even after UE Prerequisites installed. I run with RTX4070Ti so I don't think GPU is the problem
This seems to be a generic problem of certain hardware when I search online and I can't reproduce it myself. Are you able to run any other Unreal Engine game?

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
This seems to be a generic problem of certain hardware when I search online and I can't reproduce it myself. Are you able to run any other Unreal Engine game?
So strangely enough for me, this is the only unity game I dont have issues with, every other unity game for me crashes right after teh splash screen, ive tried just about everything and its stayed that way.

I never had this issue on win 10 but after upgrading to win 11 and redownloading everything on my computers I cant run unity games

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
So strangely enough for me, this is the only unity game I dont have issues with, every other unity game for me crashes right after teh splash screen, ive tried just about everything and its stayed that way.

I never had this issue on win 10 but after upgrading to win 11 and redownloading everything on my computers I cant run unity games
I guess try to install dependencies (Visual Studio and Visual C++) mentioned here ( ).

Another trick would be try to install a Unreal Engine game from Steam, which will auto-install all dependencies for you. You can try to install a free game like PUBG.

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
I guess try to install dependencies (Visual Studio and Visual C++) mentioned here ( ).

Another trick would be try to install a Unreal Engine game from Steam, which will auto-install all dependencies for you. You can try to install a free game like PUBG.
Well so i tried all that plus a new windows install still didnt work, what ended up fixing it was just shortening the games file path, that simple.

I just moved the game folder to the root of my drive and bam all my unity games now work, no clue why

EroStudio

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
Well so i tried all that plus a new windows install still didnt work, what ended up fixing it was just shortening the games file path, that simple.

I just moved the game folder to the root of my drive and bam all my unity games now work, no clue why
Glad you figured it out! I guess some of your folder names include non-English character, which can include illegal character when program converting them to ASCII value.

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
Glad you figured it out! I guess some of your folder names include non-English character, which can include illegal character when program converting them to ASCII value.
The only non english character i had in the file path was ;

Is that really enough for the game to not boot or load whatsoever? and why was it only unity games?

Society_

Jan 27, 2022

New

GDrive:
MEGA:

Updates:
  • New clothes
  • New character
  • New events and some events are modified to better fit the gameplay, some events have multiple stages, so try to find them all hehe
  • UI confusion fix including wrongful quest text on save slot and wrong key hints
  • Some other minor improvements I lost track of.
Starting from this build, I plan to divert the branch for the free build and paid member build since I believe this build is demonstrating the whole game pretty good at this point. Free build will be marked as vF0.0 and paid build will be marked as vP0.0 in the future for clarity.

Reactions: Illhoon

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Erosia-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes