3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I unlock the last 5 cards on page 1 as well as the first card on page 2 inside of the CG gallery?

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
How do I unlock the last 5 cards on page 1 as well as the first card on page 2 inside of the CG gallery?
To unlock the cards in the gallery you have to level them up to 100% by playing against them. You get more % by winning and turning them to your color. You can use one of the autosaves to restart the card game

Reactions: csum

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
I'm honestly impressed how you managed to achieve this art quality, i have seen few different games that uses ai art, but this one almost fooled me into thinking what it was made by professional artists. But animations should be certainly improved.
- Blowjob scene with Eden doesn't feel right, because her head and the jawbone aren't moving at all. Not sure if it is doable for you, but her head should move forward and back a bit and her mouth due to still jawbone and lips doesn't show her mouth opening enough to accomodate for thickness of MC dick.
- Also boobs jiggle shows visible stretching on the sides. Like when they going to one side, they are supposed to reveal a bit of the body that was hidden by them, but all we get is just stretching of the arms that are next to those boobs. I think it could be fixed, if those boobs were a separate image, added on top of the rest of the body. This way the rest of the body won't be affected by this stretching and it will make it more believable.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm honestly impressed how you managed to achieve this art quality, i have seen few different games that uses ai art, but this one almost fooled me into thinking what it was made by professional artists. But animations should be certainly improved.
- Blowjob scene with Eden doesn't feel right, because her head and the jawbone aren't moving at all. Not sure if it is doable for you, but her head should move forward and back a bit and her mouth due to still jawbone and lips doesn't show her mouth opening enough to accomodate for thickness of MC dick.
- Also boobs jiggle shows visible stretching on the sides. Like when they going to one side, they are supposed to reveal a bit of the body that was hidden by them, but all we get is just stretching of the arms that are next to those boobs. I think it could be fixed, if those boobs were a separate image, added on top of the rest of the body. This way the rest of the body won't be affected by this stretching and it will make it more believable.
ty and also thanks for the feedback.
- I tried some things on the eden bj. it also uses some animation stuff that is deprecated now so i'll do better next time.
- On the boob job the boobs are actually a separate layer already but the jiggle, perspective and animation affect both (with different intensity). I guess I should adjust the intensity so the fingers and arms aren't affected as much. I can add that on the next update.

Reactions: Pebbles

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
Please change the first gif I see looking at the game to something that doesn't look stupid. There's jiggle physics, and then there's dicking around in Blender physics. My kingdom for an AI game that has a self-aware dev

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Well, it was kind of interesting, but I found the VR sex simulation irritating when it first showed up and more so the second time. Doing that on a trackpad is easily the least fun thing I've found in one of these games. I just quit the game during the second one. Everything else seemed okay, though.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Sorry but controlling the sex scenes fucking sucks why do i have to work that hard for sex scenes make a auto or some thing way to much work

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
I thought it might have just been me but it seems that others have difficulty with the VR sex Scenes.
I gave up after five minutes of trying to get any result.
I'm just wiggling my mouse up and down and it seems to be working, the animation is responding. Is that it ?
how long should it take ?

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
the manual controls are in an early stage. i didnt manage to finish the auto mode in this update. the finished controls should allow to switch between auto and manual and the scene length should also be configurable through the options

Reactions: Player51

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
I thought it might have just been me but it seems that others have difficulty with the VR sex Scenes.
I'm just wiggling my mouse up and down and it seems to be working, the animation is responding. Is that it ?
You are supposed to start slow and ramp up the speed as time goes on. Your partner's mouth shows if you are at right pace.

Reactions: Player51

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
It takes about 3 minutes minimum if done perfectly; which is about 2 minutes 50 sec too long imo.
Essentially, if the LI's tongue is out, you're in the sweet spot (2 of the 3 anim's you can see her face). On the one where she has her back to you it's harder; my hand was cramping toward the end.

Agree with all other feedback on this feature. An option to disable manual mode would be beneficial to retaining honest enjoyers of this game.
Another feature I'd like to see is rollback. I found when navigating the text, I'd click on it and nothing would happen for a few seconds, so I'd click again. I assume this is an intentional time delay to ensure the scenes match the text, but I found the text skipped ahead in some parts and I didn't get the chance to read what it said - a rollback feature would be great in these situations.

Pebbles

Dec 6, 2020
It takes about 3 minutes minimum if done perfectly; which is about 2 minutes 50 sec too long imo.
Essentially, if the LI's tongue is out, you're in the sweet spot (2 of the 3 anim's you can see her face). On the one where she has her back to you it's harder; my hand was cramping toward the end.

Agree with all other feedback on this feature. An option to disable manual mode would be beneficial to retaining honest enjoyers of this game.
Another feature I'd like to see is rollback. I found when navigating the text, I'd click on it and nothing would happen for a few seconds, so I'd click again. I assume this is an intentional time delay to ensure the scenes match the text, but I found the text skipped ahead in some parts and I didn't get the chance to read what it said - a rollback feature would be great in these situations.
Also some kind of animation, like a progress bar would be helpful to understand what we are expected to wait for a moment.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Excellent start to a game. But the manual control is completely unnecessary, and I'd bet whoever plays this game would rather just put the animations on automatic anyway. Having to swipe up and down constantly totally disengaged me from the scenes. Having multiple angles of an animation would be more engrossing.

Don't overcomplicate the animation player. Just make good animations, which you're obviously capable of.

As I said, great start to a game. It's one of the few AI games that I find actually good.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017

ty for the feedback. the manual mode will be optional and i will offer some options to configure the scenes. The text while manually controlling currently serves the purpose to inform the player if hes going at the right speed and if shes close to climax so she will constantly speak in a time interval to inform the player. text skipping is intentional in this part. because of this rollback propably won't be possible while in scene mode.

Anybody able to explain how to get all the CGs?
currently you can only unlock the card cgs by loading an autosave from the cardgame and getting all the 6 cards to 100%
those should be the only missing cgs if you completed the game until the last update.

Excellent start to a game. But the manual control is completely unnecessary, and I'd bet whoever plays this game would rather just put the animations on automatic anyway. Having to swipe up and down constantly totally disengaged me from the scenes. Having multiple angles of an animation would be more engrossing.

Don't overcomplicate the animation player. Just make good animations, which you're obviously capable of.

As I said, great start to a game. It's one of the few AI games that I find actually good.
ty, the manual movement is just a small part of the animation player enhancements i made in the last update and i think it is in a good state now (except for the manual movement ofc) i won't do another animation framework version i will only build on this one more. i already considered adding multiple angles but im not sure how to do that yet

Reactions: Pebbles and Dude137
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes