3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
the manual controls are in an early stage. i didnt manage to finish the auto mode in this update. the finished controls should allow to switch between auto and manual and the scene length should also be configurable through the options
Do you have any saves after the 'sex' is completed ?
I've tried for hours, with different mice, but can't get past this screen.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Do you have any saves after the 'sex' is completed ?
I've tried for hours, with different mice, but can't get past this screen.
here you go a save for each of the 3 new scenes. just paste/overwrite the Saves folder inside "C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Bdotlabs\Erosphere\NaninovelData\" after that you can load the savegames at the 1-3 slots

the new auto function will be provided for the next update.

Reactions: Player51

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
here you go a save for each of the 3 new scenes. just paste/overwrite the Saves folder inside "C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Bdotlabs\Erosphere\NaninovelData\" after that you can load the savegames at the 1-3 slots
Mega
the new auto function will be provided for the next update.
Thanks very much. I have now been able to complete the available story.
I'm enjoying it. Love the graphics.
One note though. Can you possibly reduce the amount of jiggle on the main screens ?
It's a little odd when you are standing in a room with 2 or 3 other characters and everyone is bouncing up and down.
I look forward to your next update.

bdot.labs

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
surprised more people aren't interested in this game. One of my new favorites for sure
tysm glad to hear that!

The newest version 9.9.12.3 is now online. This version doesn't have new content but features a lot of system changes, reworked scenes and also some reworks of some graphics. Check out the changelog for a list of the changes made. I recommend starting a new game to experience the new features.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the heads up, will wait for the next update that has content. Other stuff is really of no interest to me.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes