Collection GIF Video Erotaiga collection [2024-02-18] [TeemuTaiga/Teemu Taiga/DarkTaiga/TaigaNoMono]

Dec 26, 2022
I haven't thought my post would cause safety concerns, how do i prevent it the next time i post something here?
We really appreciate you upload! The person was just concerned about viruses or recent malware that went on. It's being asked on a few threads here, even when Chrome be Chrome warns about the risk of downloading zip files.

You're fine the way you uploaded and provided the links are in the list of approved file hosts. We are very grateful for your support!

Curbstone21

Jan 1, 2024
We really appreciate you upload! The person was just concerned about viruses or recent malware that went on. It's being asked on a few threads here, even when Chrome be Chrome warns about the risk of downloading zip files.

You're fine the way you uploaded and provided the links are in the list of approved file hosts. We are very grateful for your support!
Oh ok then. It wasn't that big of a deal though, all of these were already available at kemono.

Reactions: Kentai Animate