Unity Erotic Trap Tentacle Mimic Edition [v0.4] [Ping]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
This isn't a "game" per say. It's just the developer riffing off ideas and concepts while developing their next game. They simply decided to make it a neat little executable file so everything could be viewed conveniently and then sell it on DLsite. So don't judge it as a game, it's more like an art/animation collection.

Reactions: Ritsujin

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Pretty damn good pixel art.
If only devs decided to team up with others to make a proper game, instead of making those minis.
Then again, not everyone can afford to make one, or to hire some folks.
But still.
Potential's there.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
....well this was a tiny waste of time. Anyone know if this is going to keep getting new content over time or something? Cus right now unless I'm mistaken you basically can play one of four animations that are relatively short, and have to put up with pretty cruddy MTL for the interface and nonsensical dialogue. (What little of it there is) And of those, only one of the animations even kind of appeals to me, and even then it's kind of ruined for me by ending in pee fetishism. At least it didn't waste much time or space.

AceFNINEFIVE

Feb 12, 2020
I have this as well, had a coupon on DLSite and got it for like 22 cents. The download is missing all the other stuff that comes with it such as gifs for each sequence, MP4 versions, etc... So I threw them up on Mega (hopefully this works).

Mega
Thanks for that, wanted a non-patched version. Short little game so I was going to attempt to translate patch it. If nothing else I'll just fix the translations in the autotranslator for the patched version.

If anyone cares the pun made me chuckle. いかせる (ikaseru) is a conjugation of "to cum" that means "make her cum". The pun is "ika" which means squid. It is written イカせる. It's kinda like saying "Make her squidrt" or something. Almost sounds like a pun you'd find in a splatoon doujin. This is when the translator says "squid" under the こすりこうげき=Rubbing Attack option (top left). Not that it says Rubbing Attack, or even romanizes the hiragana correctly.

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
I don't understand how MTL can be so poor. It can occasionally be somewhat decent, are translator services really that fickle?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>open game
>she finds a cook
>chest swallows her
>game is trying to connect to web
wait, what ?
>block it
>game closes
i guess not this time FBI, huh ?

Alessea

May 29, 2021
I see that google translate did not do this game kindly. Decent enough pixel art tho. Wonder what the full list of scenes wil be once it's done?

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes