3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Did we skip the first sex scene with Lily or did I forget about it? They talked about sex in this update like they've already done it before. A first for me in a AVN.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well in this game it seems the MC is with 3 or more females at the same time correct? Which means its a harem based game...
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Ref https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/

Although I do see if his with 3 or more women in any sexual way his having a harem regardless... I just bring it up as I avoid harem type VN games due to to them all being the same crap, the MC gets all the girls or most of them... So just hoping someone can tell me if my hunch is right so I don't waste any time downloading and installing the game let alone play it...

Maybe I should of said harem TYPE of VN in the original post sorry...

Which none of their other VN games have a harem tagged, but they are all harem styled VN where the MC get all the girls except the netorare VN they made, which was the only VN I did enjoy playing very much! My Girlfriend's Amnesia.

Which I didn't realize how many VN they made to completion that lone is a big achievement!
No. That's not what it means. Many games allow you to bang all the girls and towards the end, you're forced to choose.

x1m0n

Oct 9, 2023
I really like this game and the author, but i love all the girls even more, especially Lilly, Riley, Heather, Chloe and Emma. I want them all, not by choosing some 1 or 2 then let others down, imagine living together with all of them and having babies..

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I really like this game and the author, but i love all the girls even more, especially Lilly, Riley, Heather, Chloe and Emma. I want them all, not by choosing some 1 or 2 then let others down, imagine living together with all of them and having babies..
yeah he doesn't do that, he tries to make it more realistic the most you can have is a threesome and side chick.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Not all games have to be the same. If you like harem games, look for harem games. Dev has his own idea of the script and there's nothing you can do about it. It'a good game just as it is.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023

After the events of Episode 10, Lilly wants to take the relationship to the next level... That is, if you didn't take this step with Riley already. We all know that she's a bit strange but her heart is in the right place and let's be honest, she can easily put a smile on your face. Some very interesting goodies are waiting for you if you choose her to be the one.
Lilly and Riley have their own path, you can't be with both of them at the same time as they are best friends. But that doesn't mean that there are no threesome adventures planned... And I'm not talking about Chloe and Emma. Wink wink.
And let's face it, Riley is a bit strange, but she has a sweet ass!

sassy-walking-away.gif

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Erotica-DANIELSK-EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BTW, after this update, you have to start the entire freakin' game over from the start! Why does this happen? It's so damn annoying!

View attachment 3368065
Care to elaborate bud? Why do you have to start over (what did I miss)?

Edit: There should be zero issues with your previous saves. The dev didn't make a single coding or dialogue correction in Ep10 that was pre-Ep10 (Ep1-9 are exactly the same).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this VN a harem VN? As it hasn't got the tag but from what I see it is one?
nope, dk stays well inside patreon's rules and that's why his games are very vanilla.

Someone needs to make a mod that makes Lilly the MC's sister. She already looks like it.
nope. wouldn't suit story. distant cousin at best.

Are you forced to choose with this one?
as on any dk's games it's choose 1 girl to end up/date (so either multiple playthroughs or saves) or at best 2 girls. also can have midgame endings if chooses to go with certain girl.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And that's why I never sub to anyone on Patreon, their rules suck. Whatever DK does wouldn't stop a 3rd party doing whatever they want with it with the time and knowledge and inclination to do so, including adjusting the script and making Lilly a sister or even adding their own loli renders if they were into that and reverse engineered the assets used (*recalls when some perverted hero made a decensor/loli mod for Sims 4).
sure but patreon's new rule is that devs are responsible even on 3rd party mods aka ic-patches.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is this VN a harem VN? As it hasn't got the tag but from what I see it is one?
Are you forced to choose with this one?
Most of the time SanchoSplits will get you done without fucking up your current pure playthrough major/minor pathing forks... but these allow you to simply view the other content while in-game without Relp and other vars being altered... so it's not really a "harem" modification and more of a in-game scene viewer. There's a HUGE difference so understand what I'm saying here. SanchoSplits allow you to view the content while maintaining your exact current variable stats... other "harem" mods completely fuck up your playthrough by allowing variables to be changed that aren't possible with a pure/unmodded playthrough, I don't do that.

A good example is the PizzaGirl/Harper split in Ep8 where I give you the option to view the PizzaGirl scene while on the SweetMadness story line (Harper) without fucking up your playthrough.
1708356149554.png

It's a PITA to code this way but is the safest method of me allowing the Player these types of alternative choices without consequences.

Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Most of the time SanchoSplits will get you done without fucking up your current pure playthrough major/minor pathing forks... but these allow you to simply view the other content while in-game without Relp and other vars being altered... so it's not really a "harem" modification and more of a in-game scene viewer. There's a HUGE difference so understand what I'm saying here. SanchoSplits allow you to view the content while maintaining your exact current variable stats... other "harem" mods completely fuck up your playthrough by allowing variables to be changed that aren't possible with a pure/unmodded playthrough, I don't do that.

A good example is the PizzaGirl/Harper split in Ep8 where I give you the option to view the PizzaGirl scene while on the SweetMadness story line (Harper) without fucking up your playthrough.

It's a PITA to code this way but is the safest method of me allowing the Player these types of alternative choices without consequences.

Regards.
Ep10 Riley/Lilly fork split (scene only) resolved. See post here in the mod's thread if desired for particulars.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hermit_tr

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Time to cleanup a bit of code, build the distribution and integrity check it:
1708365809060.png 1708365820822.png
Won't be much longer (barring interruptions)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
all that just to cater to people's laziness? Shit, just make a save at every fork and go back and load that save and choose the other option like it was originally intended. It's not a sandbox to where you have to regrind money, stats and other shit so is not that hard.
I don't see it that I'm catering... I only implement features that I personally either want or have the desire to challenge myself to make the ultimate efficient and smallest amount of additional code (as a professional challenge). Otherwise I reckon most folks if taken a survey all want different things from a true/professional mod. IMHO SanchoMod give you just about anything you want and allows you to use only those things that are important to you... everything else can be simply turned Off.

So, from my point of view it's not about resolving laziness (I certainly have never in my life viewed myself as lazy, quite the opposite really)... it's about the ability for me personally to enjoy a VN to it's fullest degree possible with the tweaks I will most likely use at some point. That's it really... I do this for selfish reasons and simply share the end product out of pure generosity.

Reactions: ByteMi6969
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes