Mod Ren'Py Erotica [Ep. 13] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Feels like the Dev is teasing us with Chloe, specially where the "To Be Continued" popped up. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: But yeah, back to being caught up with the Dev, and no problems I came across with the mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!
Indeed...Chloe has me curious as to her true intentions. That said I try not to read between the lines too deep with DK stories as they never seems to wrap up in the most logical of fashion... to say the least :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just wanted to start off with saying thank you very much for all the great work you have done over the years. I know I have greatly enjoyed playing and reading VN's a lot more because of your Mods. :love: :love::cool::love::love:

I do have a question pertaining to the side images in these games. Is there a way you know of that can be used to get rid of/hide them as well as use your mod? Or is it a possible mod feature that could be added on?

I have very very little knowledge so my own tweaking of games is rough; and so mostly I make and name new pictures to replace the side image ones with a small black dot that isn't noticeable. But to do that I have to Unren the game to get to the folder that has them and in doing so I now can't use the mod. I've searched around a lot and in circles, and came up with near zilch. The most interesting find being that someone created a preference choice to have side images appear or not.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon. P.S. Hope Texas doesn't get hit to hard from the expected heat wave I heard coming this summer.:cool:
Remember back when...when I made this feature available via SanchoCheats for you? Well, it seems it got severely borked in more than one way. While working on resolving a completely different issue for cxx I stumbled upon some fucked-up DK code which in turn fucked up the mod's code for this feature.

See post in the VN's thread here for an in-depth explanation so I don't have to retype all of it. I'll push those fixes live once I resolve this other settings save issue that I was originally working on.

Regards.

fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
Remember back when...when I made this feature available via SanchoCheats for you? Well, it seems it got severely borked in more than one way. While working on resolving a completely different issue for cxx I stumbled upon some fucked-up DK code which in turn fucked up the mod's code for this feature.

See post in the VN's thread here for an in-depth explanation so I don't have to retype all of it. I'll push those fixes live once I resolve this other settings save issue that I was originally working on.

Regards.
Just saw the notification. Read the other posts as well and once again I say thank you good sir for your high-quality work and dedication to your craft. Thanks for keeping people like me in the loop, it always feels nice when you feel a part of or added your 2 cents to something beyond yourself that others will eventually enjoy for themselves. Have a good well deserved evening and here's glass of bourbon in your name.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho1969 . Ep.7 is live. Take your time and continue the great work. Never forget that you are the best modder!
Hmm, seems DK is hellbent on pushing out an update at exactly one per month regardless of anything else.

Regardless I'll start a DL. At this rate I'll never get the beta update for "Returning to Sussex" done... these VN updates are raining down lately. That time of the year, Nov-Dec tend to be very very busy.

Thanks for the heads-up... I don't always get auto-pings from the VN's for some reason.

Drankz

Sep 2, 2021
Pre-ported the latest mod Core, so that went smooth enough:
View attachment 3085908

The only change to past content is one (1) spelling correction by the dev... that's it.
That is great. Less work for you and that means the developer is working forward and not wasting time redoing things.

I have a client dropping by in about 15mins so I'll be away for 1-2hrs or so (estimate)... unless I feel he's wasting my time then it'll only be ~30mins :ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Good luck with your client!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
New feature added - Toggled character side images (found in SanchoCheats) as requested by @fatenite1 via this post.
fatenite1 I remembered this time to update the image list... so the toggle will work 100% without me forgetting about it again and having to provide a maintenance update. Just so ya know, real-time sideimage toggle is still a thing.
1699991007644.png 1699991037611.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is me mostly done... we've filled up page 69 so we're now on 70:
1699991770761.png 1699991782959.png

SanchoGallery with the update, four new scenes for a new total of sixteen:
1699991988014.png

I've some code cleanup to do, then build the retail distribution, and integrity check it before upload... but I'm close.

Reactions: Hotkillerz

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I gave the option in Cheats to manipulate Maddison's Relp since it looks like she's going to be a thing in the future.
1699994791083.png
If is then I'll code in the ability to rename her as well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Episode 7)
1699997053688.png 1699997068127.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
SanchoMod Update (Episode 7)
View attachment 3087091 View attachment 3087095
Go get you some.

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards.
thank you Sancho~ :giggle:

Reactions: Sancho1969

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Your recommended save helped. I really like Maddison better, so I did the save, the turning them down, I decided to make that cannon with this playthrough, but after the To Be Continued, went back and redid with the scene, just so I could see it. ;) Also, no problems I could see with your mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The updates just keep raining down. I have two VN's to beta test for their releases in less than 7 days and I haven't even opened them yet. :LOL: If I ever get caught up enough to then actually start playing BG3 it'll be a miracle. I fear I'll hate that game but everyone keeps hyping it... I may never see it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The updates just keep raining down. I have two VN's to beta test for their releases in less than 7 days and I haven't even opened them yet. :LOL: If I ever get caught up enough to then actually start playing BG3 it'll be a miracle. I fear I'll hate that game but everyone keeps hyping it... I may never see it :ROFLMAO:
I hate CRPG/RPG games. But BG3 is fuckin amazin. I still play it. Am on my 8th playthru. Would be 9, but playin the Dark Urge is a bit much for me. So, it's onhold for now. :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes