3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... you folks running unmodded are going to be confused if you chose Heather and using DK's guide.

This is what the dev says you need to be awarded Heather's scene in Ch5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What he seems to have mistakingly forgot, is that the Player MUST have also chosen the what could have been perceived by the Player as the "incorrect" choice in Ep4 below (awards Heather(-1) but is mandatory to view her scene in Ch5):
1694606500974.png

It's not intuitive to say the least. You have to take a Heather Relp point hit to get her scene, but that's his code, not mine... and he apparently forgot to mention that in his WT. Just thought you Heather non-mod fans might want to know before all the "how do I get Heather's scene" posts pop up 'round here.

r95890

Mar 27, 2023
Why do some producers only like to create a script file How about creating a new script2 file as an update for new content for future releases, or create a new project for season 2 to implement the next content.
Or create a new project for the second season to implement the next content, since the collection of all the dialog in one file will be more than 2000kb or so to generate a translation file to be translated → this will cause a delay in startup or a longer delay in popping up the window to play properly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
any Hether sex scene??
Hether... no. Heather... yes. That is if you played your cards correctly. If you been smooching all over Riley then no, no soup for you... unless you use SanchoMod:
1694620888257.png
(disregard Heather's renaming... I was testing to insure the mod's renaming feature wasn't borked here.)
I'll only give you Heather's option if you made her correct choice(s) previously but you also got carried away giving Riley hickies. If you don't choose to go swimming with her then I'm not giving you the SanchoSplit... choices still must be made and some ramifications be imposed. I'm have no interest in completely rewrite the VN.

This choice in Ep3 still matters, even in the mod:
1694621369029.png

There's a total of 3 new lewds in Ep5: Riley, Heather, and Harper depending on how you played previously.

FYI regarding Harper's scene... you'll never see the tools in your shop the same way again... especially adjustable pipe wrenches :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep5 Update)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1694624914094.png 1694624927377.png
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well... you folks running unmodded are going to be confused if you chose Heather and using DK's guide.

This is what the dev says you need to be awarded Heather's scene in Ch5:
What he seems to have mistakingly forgot, is that the Player MUST have also chosen the what could have been perceived by the Player as the "incorrect" choice in Ep4 below (awards Heather(-1) but is mandatory to view her scene in Ch5):
View attachment 2926678

It's not intuitive to say the least. You have to take a Heather Relp point hit to get her scene, but that's his code, not mine... and he apparently forgot to mention that in his WT. Just thought you Heather non-mod fans might want to know before all the "how do I get Heather's scene" posts pop up 'round here.
Is Dan K trying to make Heather that girl that folds under pressure? Keep pushing, she'll eventually give in... i mean at first she doesn't enjoy you being pushy, but rewards you for it down the line...

Certainly a peculiar choice...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is Dan K trying to make Heather that girl that folds under pressure? Keep pushing, she'll eventually give in... i mean at first she doesn't enjoy you being pushy, but rewards you for it down the line...

Certainly a peculiar choice...
I honestly think this is the first time he's coded a LI lewd that mandates taking a relp hit to get it. I reckon he fucked up either the relp reward in Ep3 or the scene's conditional in Ep5. But then again he's made another first in this episode as well.... I've never seen such creative use of a monkey wrench. Harper has more than one screw loose that's for sure. Never stick your shit in crazy. :ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I honestly think this is the first time he's coded a LI lewd that mandates taking a relp hit to get it. I reckon he fucked up either the relp reward in Ep3 or the scene's conditional in Ep5. But then again he's made another first in this episode as well.... I've never seen such creative use of a monkey wrench. Harper has more than one screw loose that's for sure. Never stick your shit in crazy. :ROFLMAO:
It's just weird, tipically losing points represents that the character disapproves of your actions, this is how we've been "trained" to think, some characters will like you being forward and confident, some will like you being patient and "sweet"...
Once you figure out which type the girl actually likes, keep moving forward down this path until things click.

But in this case somehow you get rewarded for a action in which disapproval expressed :ROFLMAO: , it doesn't compute o_O.
It also sends a weird message, "keep pushing, even if she doesn't like it at first, eventually she'll give in".

As a monkey wrench it's the best i've seen :p

Reactions: palmergames

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The game's story is interesting so far. I'm enjoying it. The name is probably too generic, though. More like a working title before settling on what it will be.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game's story is interesting so far. I'm enjoying it. The name is probably too generic, though. More like a working title before settling on what it will be.
well all of his games have had 2-3 words titles so time for change.

Why do some producers only like to create a script file How about creating a new script2 file as an update for new content for future releases, or create a new project for season 2 to implement the next content.
Or create a new project for the second season to implement the next content, since the collection of all the dialog in one file will be more than 2000kb or so to generate a translation file to be translated → this will cause a delay in startup or a longer delay in popping up the window to play properly.
what are you talking about?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
what are you talking about?
That's... a damn good question.

WTF is he on about? Season 2? Geez, we just got going and the VN is still practically off the showroom-new. The entire uncompressed DL is less than 2gb... this is a nothing burger at the moment in regards to file size. File size really is mostly determined by the image and animation file scaling/quality though, not the text scripts. This VN has less than 15k lines of code so that poster ain't seen nothin' yet. I mod scripts that are 50k+ all the time. Besides, RenPy can auto-translate a one word script file or a billion word script file in almost the same amount of milliseconds.
since the collection of all the dialog in one file will be more than 2000kb or so to generate a translation file to be translated → this will cause a delay in startup or a longer delay in popping up the window to play properly.
2K kb is nothing. The difference in "delay" between that and a 12kb file is the blink of an eye... unless you are re-generating the translation files each time to startup which you shouldn't. They only need to be created once per VN version build, not every single startup. And this is done during the retail package building process... the end user never even notices any "delay" at all whether there's translation files RenPy processes or not.

Hell, the mod allows the Player to change alt-character names on the fly while in-game which is basically the same thing as real-time language translation... and it's instant even when changing all the names and pressing "reset" and must calculate the entire VN's dialogue per change (again,all in real-time). I don't know what process exactly you are using to translate the VN but it certainly isn't the correct documented one in my experience.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
So the end of the latest episode doesn't really make sense, that girl come to the uncle's house because he owes her supposedly 50k... and she show up with a baseball bat? Was the uncle a decrepit old man? Because if he is in any shape she'd just get herself beaten the crap out of, its not like she looked like an amazon, she is tattooed but doesn't really look that intimidating otherwise, also she decide the smart idea would be attacking the young healthy looking man in descent shape with her baseball bat, what should logically happen is him grabbing the bat and beating the crap out of her.

She should have showed up with a gun, something that is lethal at distance, now that would have made more sense, but a baseball bat? If it was some male thug I'd get it, but some female thug? It could very well be a death sentence for her if whoever she is attacking is vindictive. Also the uncle owed her 50k and left, and didn't warn whatever relative is supposed to possibly be at that house, he clearly doesn't care about said relative enough for the threat to be worthwhile doing since the uncle will clearly just ignore it if contacted, also its pretty stupid attacking someone like that unless you threaten them with death, because they'll head straight to the cops afterward and you'd be in trouble for no benefit, if in the first place she wasn't willing to employ lethal force to get that 50k back, its no use even bothering with that sort of threat at this point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the end of the latest episode doesn't really make sense, that girl come to the uncle's house because he owes her supposedly 50k... and she show up with a baseball bat? Was the uncle a decrepit old man? Because if he is in any shape she'd just get herself beaten the crap out of, its not like she looked like an amazon, she is tattooed but doesn't really look that intimidating otherwise, also she decide the smart idea would be attacking the young healthy looking man in descent shape with her baseball bat, what should logically happen is him grabbing the bat and beating the crap out of her.
logic and dk's plots don't walk together holding hands.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes