3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Frolik1993

Jan 24, 2022
Yes, it's technically related. There are currently four scenes which "anal" is an option.

One shouldn't rely on tags though imho, they are rarely accurate and in many cases subjective at best. To each their own though.
Thank you for such reply. I`ll try this game so.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep9 Update)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1705337973153.png 1705337983797.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs we know how the devs favorite girl is and least favorite. You can fuck both the sisters at least trice and Lily only once

Reactions: DarhkBlu

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Fake news.

There's more than one lewd scene... and this isn't a small update, it's approx the same exact size as all the previous updates... plus there's now a Relp split variant to contend with, etc.

Don't be like major media outlets bud. Fact check before spewing nonsense.
Do you think I'm some kind of journalist to spread propaganda to suppress this game? played the update and didn't see much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Incorrect, I clicked the dl link. Just did it again same thing. It redirects you. It's a re-direction attack
or there hidden ad which gets clicked on dl link and then users gets redirected to nasty site.

Dursti

Nov 29, 2018
Man, i wish DK would step up his game a little. Most of his work is fine, the models look good, but its just so.. generic. The same vanilla stories, conversations, characters. There is nothing that distinguishes his works, and if youve read/played one, you played them all. They are not bad, but they are just so bland and uninspiring. I wish he would step out of his comfort zone and create something new, something interesting for once.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish he would step out of his comfort zone and create something new, something interesting for once.
said on many times and not gonna happen unless his supporters want it.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I'm not very far into the game, but so far I'm enjoying it.

Except....the MC has what I can only describe as "old man face".
Seriously, the guy looks like he's in his 60's, but he's fresh out of college.
I hate looking at him; he's creepy looking

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
This game is a get one or another girl game? No harem story, right? i hate to choose love interest, for that one there is the ugly RL

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Fuck you man, why make me choose between Riley & Lilly... What's worst, I had to make the choice while in the middle of nowhere, right after a grueling journey of survival, the poor girl even got stripped naked & beat up because of you... how do you turn her down after that. Fuck you man. Poor Lilly.

By the way I love this game.

Reactions: swewolf

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey everyone,
Work is going great on Episode 10 of Erotica, it's going to bring a lot of story development and fun with Alberta, as well as Chloe and Emma (our favorite duo). Of course, as usual these are optional.
On another note I have been working on finding a way to improve the adult scenes and bring them more to life, make them better. I have found that way and it will be introduced in all of Erotica's endings when the time comes. I can't wait to show it to you, but it's not yet time for any endings so we'll have to wait a little longer.
Have a great day!

Reactions: Virgil_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
too bad that he hasn't found to make stories better.

still waiting that supernatural twist.

Reactions: Dursti

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
too bad that he hasn't found to make stories better.

still waiting that supernatural twist.
the uncle is mysterious and has supernatural powers and the mc is the chosen one who will awaken and become Harry Potter, trust the dev he always will live upto the expectations to fuck up the ending.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes