3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Supernatural? Seriously? I haven't played the developers other games, but I doubt a supernatural twist coming this late in the story would add anything positive.
well on near all of his games besides my girlfriends amnesia and nursing back has had some supernatural thingy.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
well on near all of his games besides my girlfriends amnesia and nursing back has had some supernatural thingy.
Even MGA arguably had some supernatural stuff. The dialog even alluded to the weird situation that it seemed almost all the males were gone. And (it's been too long, correct me if I'm wrong), something supernatural happened in the Renpy epilogue.

As for how this one will have supernatural stuff, my guess is that George is on the same cruise that disappeared in DK's first complete game Stranded with Benefits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even MGA arguably had some supernatural stuff. The dialog even alluded to the weird situation that it seemed almost all the males were gone. And (it's been too long, correct me if I'm wrong), something supernatural happened in the Renpy epilogue.
epilogue was after crash and on that mc and her sister went searching her and then they found her with some family, there were some weird on them but dunno about supernat.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
SAME! Harper used to be the best part of the game. Dream girl that I'd choose over all the others. Damn.
Yup. Totally ruined now. I bailed on his Patreon because of it. I'd posted in his discord several times that I supported him because he -always- made sure to throw a couple of genuinely hairy LIs into each of his games. I think that sort of thing is worth supporting. It's a rare treat in games like this and I believe that fans of niche stuff like big bushes need to support devs who make efforts to include them. But shaving her down to look like 99% of the LIs in every other game out there? Nah, fuck that.

And seriously, why? Why take something unique and interesting that you know you have a fanbase for and ruin it by taking away all of its uniqueness.

What a damned waste.

FurBurgerDiet

Jun 23, 2022
Yup. Totally ruined now. I bailed on his Patreon because of it. I'd posted in his discord several times that I supported him because he -always- made sure to throw a couple of genuinely hairy LIs into each of his games. I think that sort of thing is worth supporting. It's a rare treat in games like this and I believe that fans of niche stuff like big bushes need to support devs who make efforts to include them. But shaving her down to look like 99% of the LIs in every other game out there? Nah, fuck that.

And seriously, why? Why take something unique and interesting that you know you have a fanbase for and ruin it by taking away all of its uniqueness.

What a damned waste.
We need to find a dev and create a new version of the game where they all have body hair like women, or a game focused around Harper or that uses the Harper digital asset!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update as usual on dk's standards, funnies, bit sex and surprise ending. since mc's commitment i guess not many updates left.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Hey everyone,

Episode 10 of Erotica is almost complete and it will become available in just 4 days, on the 9th of February. It will bring a lot of hot fun as well as story development as we slowly head towards the endings phase of the game. In essence, in order to get to an ending with one of the girls you will need the "Love" stat so watch out for that in your stats window and keep an eye on the walkthrough if you can't get it on your own. The endings are not going to be rushed, after Episode 11 each new Episode will feature one ending, starting with the side stories and then leading up to the main girls, along with story development as well.

As you already know from the previous games, I don't like to drag a game on forever, I think that somewhere between 10 and 16 Episodes is usually enough. With that said, Erotica will be the largest game to date with a lot of fun play time.

As a side note, Episode 11 will feature a short "random ending" with Clara (the woman in the image). She was not planned to be featured past Episode 9 but I want to roll out this new innovation in sex scenes that I have been working on these past months. The main reason is mass testing, everyone that chose to sleep with her in Episode 9 will be able to access her "ending" or simply avoid it. I want to bring these new kind of sex scenes to all the other endings in game as well as make them the new norm in the next games and I will need feedback on possible bugs and issues with it. I'm really excited about it and I'm 100% certain that you will prefer this new method much more than the current sex scenes (It also gets rid of all the "mmmmmm..." and "ahhhhhhhh..." which I know are not ideal to say the least. They are intended to be pauses so you can look at the animation for as long as you want. This issue is solved in the new method of doing the sex scenes.). More info on it to come.

Have a great week!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if all who mc has fucked are potential lis then it'll take a while to make endings for all.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just started this and got a quick question, is this the same Hillside town as from that other game called Hillside?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just started this and got a quick question, is this the same Hillside town as from that other game called Hillside?
no. this is some town middle of nowhere while other is city where rich ppls live. nothing in common.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
10ass269.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone,
Episode 10 of Erotica is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in PC, MAC and Android formats, along with the walkthrough at the following links :
This Episode brings a lot of fun and a decent amount of content, depending on your past choices you can access the "Mystery Girl" story line, as well as have fun with Alberta if you're into her. If you have trouble getting to these scenes, have a look at the walkthrough as it explains what you must do to access them. This Episode also clears up the main story line a little bit, a couple of pretty crazy things are going to happen in this one...
That's it, no more spoilers. I'll just let you download and enjoy the Episode for yourself.
Thank you very much for your support!
Download links for easy access to the games :
Tier 2 :
Tier 1 :
Tier 0 :
Freedom Tier :
Enjoy and let me know if you encounter any issues!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and right after we broke up with riley her friend suggests 4some.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How many days there is between Tier 1 and public?
There isn't a public release after Tier 1. There are only pirate leaks, which could happen at any time before or after Tier 1, or even not at all. The timing entirely depends on how long a hero wishes to wait.

Reactions: x1m0n

x1m0n

Oct 9, 2023
There isn't a public release after Tier 1. There are only pirate leaks, which could happen at any time before or after Tier 1, or even not at all. The timing entirely depends on how long a hero wishes to wait.
Thanks a lot, hopefully our hero would come soon!

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
wait there is no public release date for this game and only a pirated version after some hero releases this game?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes