3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DK's "Unlocked Endings" attempt at a gallery is totally borked. I'm still not going to fix his fubar for him. Instead I'll continue to populate proper ending scenes at the bottom of SanchoGallery.

SanchoMod update will be posted shortly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Erotica - MultiMod Edition (Ep13 Update)
Erotica_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1716091078542.png 1716091100679.png 1716091117753.png

NOTE: Tens of thousands of DL's each and every update over the past 12 VN episodes yet there's only 3 reviews of SanchoMod in the mod's thread. How 'bout a few of y'all step up above all the moochers and help a fella out. I'd appreciate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
oh my god, the twins and Lily are in a completely different dimension for me
i wish we had scenes with the twins and lily, dreaming is free

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Is the swinging girl on girl or is the swinging Optional if it involves other males that are not the MC?

I'm just not into sharing girls with other males regardless of the context to the situation so I just want to know if I can avoid other males touching the girls I can fuck in the game.

If not I'll move on, if it's optional I'll try it out

Reactions: tidus
Feb 25, 2024
Is the swinging girl on girl or is the swinging Optional if it involves other males that are not the MC?

I'm just not into sharing girls with other males regardless of the context to the situation so I just want to know if I can avoid other males touching the girls I can fuck in the game.

If not I'll move on, if it's optional I'll try it out
You are invited by another man to join him. But you can refuse.

You have the chance, before he gets with her, for her to be only with you.

More information would require giving spoilers, and I wrote some posts above within the Spoiler tag.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, you can sleep with pretty much all the girls at the same time but i dont think its gonna end well, you might get 2 girls in an ending if the previous games are anything to go by, its usually hard to do tho
riley and her friend are only exclusive atm until heather shows interest on mc.

Why does the android update always lag behind?!!
cause android sux0rs.

anyways if it's not made by dev then gotta wait a while that it gets done and on some cases needs to wqit that wt-mod is done too.

Last edited:

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Great game, beautiful work, I can't wait to see the rest of the story! However, there's something I don't understand. What are the points for? I have 0 points with Lilly, yet we kiss and I can also have sex with her. Is this normal?
test_lilly.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What are the points for? I have 0 points with Lilly, yet we kiss and I can also have sex with her. Is this normal?
points increase girl's/girls love to mc and lead to ending with her/them. that shouldn't happen so maybe a bug or works as intended.

Feb 25, 2024
Great game, beautiful work, I can't wait to see the rest of the story! However, there's something I don't understand. What are the points for? I have 0 points with Lilly, yet we kiss and I can also have sex with her. Is this normal?
View attachment 3651160

This scene you showed, regardless of the score, only appears if you kissed her before. So far, the score only serves to unlock an extra scene with Lily or Riley in Episode 6. With Madison, you will only be able to kiss her if you have more than 5 points in Episode 12. In summary, I think the scoring is kind of useless in this game since the 'LOVE' attribute doesn't depend on points but on whether you will start a relationship with the love interests, and as far as I remember, this also doesn't depend on the points.

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
I just finished episode 13 of the game. I ended up with 0 points everywhere except for Lilly, who had -1. I had sex with everyone except Lilly.

Edit: Except Riley, I mean.
I said yes to kissing and sex, then lowered the points afterward by refusing to kiss or responding poorly, yes.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Either some tags are wrong or planed for the future. Pls remove the tags that aren't in the game like swinging or multiple penetration. TNX

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes