3.90 star(s) 19 Votes
Feb 25, 2024
Ahh, Daniels K is about to finish yet another game. This guy completes four games in the time it takes most Devs to do one. What a machine. ;)
And he released two demos last month for his Patrons to choose which one he would continue developing.

2016 - Zoe's Temptations
2016 - Stranded With Benefits
2017 - My Girlfriend's Amnesia
2018 - Lancaster Boarding House
2019 - My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC
2020 - Dusklight Manor
2021 - Nursing Back to Pleasure
2022 - Rosewater Manor
2023 - Erotica
2024 - Cursed Affection

Cursed Affection : As you know, for some time now, we had a poll to decide between two projects as the next game. The results are mixed with Stranded with Benefits 2 leading with 53-54% of the votes and Cursed Affection closely behind it with 46-47% of the votes. I did mention in the post that one of them must have at least 55% to win without me weighing in for the final result. I listened to all your feedback and I decided to take the best of both worlds and mix them into one game. In other words, we're going ahead with Cursed Affection (for the strong story) and we'll take a few things from Stranded with Benefits 2 (Bonnie, the foreplay system and the sex scenes freedom element, where you can choose who to do what with).

1718339926225.png 1718339963238.png 1718339993632.png

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
LBH you only have to worry if you want Rose, she's the redhead. You don't see it, but you know it happens. If you don't want her, I'd recommend playing, I did 4 other LI playthroughs and I think it's probably my favorite DK game.
Well I like redheads but I skipped through it all to not get invested in the story or the characters and sadly you can't stop Rose from fucking Jason, you only get the option to
1) join for a MMF scene
2) tell her not to do it but she does it anyway and the MC & Eve & Anna can hear it happening.

If you join the MFF you can tell her after that you like her and she basically pretends she is sorry to hurt your feelings and the MC asked is she would have done things differently and she just basically just looks away and says "oh will it happened" pretty much

If you tell her not to do it she does it anyway and later for whatever reason tried to suck your dick as an apology, you can accept it I guess which just feels like shit or you can reject her and say she had her chance and that hurts her ego and she just throws it back at you like "fine then I don't want you anyway" not her words but that's the attitude.

Yeah yeah I'm uninstalling the game and don't plan to genuinely play it, I like redheads and the small amount I paid attention to with rose was interesting but that ruins her and by extention ruins the game for me

Reactions: Bloodguard

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
The girl in Erotica can become an LI (or at least have an ending), but as long as you say no, the NTR never happens.

Hoping it's OK to mention other games in this instance, since they all DK. :)

IIRC correctly (been a while)
Pine Falls (only some lesbian stuff, and none with LIs)
Rosewater Manor (nothing at all I can remember)
Nursing Back To Pleasure (One LI is married, but you never see anything).
Lancaster Boarding House (one LI has a boyfriend at start, but you don't see anything), there is also a scene with an LI (MMF) that you can avoid. Can't remember if you can avoid her scene with another man completely. I never played her. It's Rose. None of the 4 girls I played had any problem.
Turns out in Lancaster's Boarding house the Road girl in the MFF, you can fool around with her and get a FF-MC scene but later on you can't stop her from fucking another guy, you either join or sit outside and listen to it happen and she gives you a bullshit fake apology later, I skipped most of it to not get invested into the characters or story but it seemed like she wanted the Jason guy but she was let down or he was an asshole and she basically tries to fuck you as an apology in what feels like her picking the second best because she couldn't have Jason so now she wants MC because she doesn't want to be left with nobody

So yeah uninstalling it, I like red heads foo much but not enough to genuinely play the game and invest my time in it to get cucked by Ross

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well I like redheads but I skipped through it all to not get invested in the story or the characters and sadly you can't stop Rose from fucking Jason, you only get the option to
1) join for a MMF scene
2) tell her not to do it but she does it anyway and the MC & Eve & Anna can hear it happening.

If you join the MFF you can tell her after that you like her and she basically pretends she is sorry to hurt your feelings and the MC asked is she would have done things differently and she just basically just looks away and says "oh will it happened" pretty much

If you tell her not to do it she does it anyway and later for whatever reason tried to suck your dick as an apology, you can accept it I guess which just feels like shit or you can reject her and say she had her chance and that hurts her ego and she just throws it back at you like "fine then I don't want you anyway" not her words but that's the attitude.

Yeah yeah I'm uninstalling the game and don't plan to genuinely play it, I like redheads and the small amount I paid attention to with rose was interesting but that ruins her and by extention ruins the game for me
Yeah, I didn't like Rose, so I didn't care. But those other ones (Pine Falls, Nursing Back To Pleasure, Rosewater Manor, Dusklight Manor) are all NTR free.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Yeah, I didn't like Rose, so I didn't care. But those other ones (Pine Falls, Nursing Back To Pleasure, Rosewater Manor, Dusklight Manor) are all NTR free.
I think ave heard dusk light manor having something I disliked, I know everyone has many easy opinions on what is NTR.

But did Dusk light manor have one of those "She wasn't your LI at the time" moment's?

As in do you ever see any girls getting fucked by others.

I kind of see all girls as Love interest because to me they are either Love interests or they're not, so if I see or hear about a girl in a game getting fucked and she "becomes a love interest later" that ruins her for me and by extention the game, so in those other games I won't come across that will I? Some girls getting fucked or whatever and then later we get our shot with her after she's been with others,

With Abigail in LBH she is bot but she was a bitch and already had a boyfriend so I kind of disliked her from the start, hot but a bitch, you don't hear or see her & Jason do shit though to can kind of win her over later but Its still not my thing, if she had let's say broken up with this Jason guy a few days before we arrived and he was an ex it feel less weird because it's in her past and we don't need to see her past but in LBH we know she is technically a "Future LI" so yeah it likely would have bothered me a little if I genuinely played the game properly, built up the expectations she is just antagonist or side character then find out later she is an LI, I would have been frustrated with that

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I think ave heard dusk light manor having something I disliked, I know everyone has many easy opinions on what is NTR.

But did Dusk light manor have one of those "She wasn't your LI at the time" moment's?

As in do you ever see any girls getting fucked by others.

I kind of see all girls as Love interest because to me they are either Love interests or they're not, so if I see or hear about a girl in a game getting fucked and she "becomes a love interest later" that ruins her for me and by extention the game, so in those other games I won't come across that will I? Some girls getting fucked or whatever and then later we get our shot with her after she's been with others,

With Abigail in LBH she is bot but she was a bitch and already had a boyfriend so I kind of disliked her from the start, hot but a bitch, you don't hear or see her & Jason do shit though to can kind of win her over later but Its still not my thing, if she had let's say broken up with this Jason guy a few days before we arrived and he was an ex it feel less weird because it's in her past and we don't need to see her past but in LBH we know she is technically a "Future LI" so yeah it likely would have bothered me a little if I genuinely played the game properly, built up the expectations she is just antagonist or side character then find out later she is an LI, I would have been frustrated with that
It was so long ago I played. There might be an early scene with the mistress (Clara??) but I can't think of anything else.

You're better off asking on those games threads. They'll be much more helpful and useful than this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadLad Nomad

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
It was so long ago I played. There might be an early scene with the mistress (Clara??) but I can't think of anything else.

You're better off asking on those games threads. They'll be much more helpful land useful than this one.
Well thank you anyway mate for being as helpful as possible, appreciate it

Reactions: Milton749

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
LBH you only have to worry if you want Rose, she's the redhead. You don't see it, but you know it happens. If you don't want her, I'd recommend playing, I did 4 other LI playthroughs and I think it's probably my favorite DK game.
Do you remember if the moment in question is mentioned more than that time? What I mean is, I played that game many years ago, I recall that she "confesses" this and gets emotional. Do you recall if there are other moments in which she mentions that encounter besides that point?

I've been thinking of playing and making small rewrites of games that do unnecessary shit like that. Moments or dialogue that really added nothing to the character and only upset people. LBH and a few others games have had such lines, I'm looking for games like this, so if you know of more besides that moment, feel free :D

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Turns out in Lancaster's Boarding house the Road girl in the MFF, you can fool around with her and get a FF-MC scene but later on you can't stop her from fucking another guy, you either join or sit outside and listen to it happen and she gives you a bullshit fake apology later, I skipped most of it to not get invested into the characters or story but it seemed like she wanted the Jason guy but she was let down or he was an asshole and she basically tries to fuck you as an apology in what feels like her picking the second best because she couldn't have Jason so now she wants MC because she doesn't want to be left with nobody

So yeah uninstalling it, I like red heads foo much but not enough to genuinely play the game and invest my time in it to get cucked by Ross
Wait, Rose, the girl that slept with the other guy ends up wanting to be with that Jason guy? And also has an unavoidable fucking scene with anotehr guy? I dind't finish the game and I was planning a small rewrite of that scene earlier as a Harem edit, but now taht you say that there is unavoidable shit, I'm no longer interested.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Wait, Rose, the girl that slept with the other guy ends up wanting to be with that Jason guy? And also has an unavoidable fucking scene with anotehr guy? I dind't finish the game and I was planning a small rewrite of that scene earlier as a Harem edit, but now taht you say that there is unavoidable shit, I'm no longer interested.
Rose is the Redhead girl thay you have a 3some with early-ish on, you, your girlfriend Chloe, rose...

She later fucks the Asshole Jason because for some retarded reason she liked him despite being ignored by him multiple times and knowing he is a jerk... Genuinely makes me question Danielsk writing a little.

If your going for an NTR game sure, but this isn't an NTR focused game so it seems like some of his games have these NTR moments that slip through Loopholes of technicalities.

Yes rose fucks some asshole and you can't stop it, you can either join in like a cuck or walk away and let them fuck and rose later tries to give you an apology fuck after she realises Jason is an asshole or she was dumped or something, I didn't read it in detail

In all honesty not being an NTR focused game I don't know why the fuck that couldn't have just been a fully optional route where you can actually prevent her from sleeping with another dude, loke if we fucked her earlier in the game she won't be interested in other men, if you ignore her then sure NTR route selected, in my opinion this game should be labelled NTR but it's one of those things that slips through the loophole or technicalities of NTT definition because the MC & her don't verbally state they are in a relationship.

Often what the MC thinks and feels isn't what the player thinks and feels so while it's it cheating to the MC who clearly also feels disappointed and pissed about it... Us Harem lovers hate this shit because it still feels like NTR to us even if it's technically not NTR

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Rose is the Redhead girl thay you have a 3some with early-ish on, you, your girlfriend Chloe, rose...

She later fucks the Asshole Jason because for some retarded reason she liked him despite being ignored by him multiple times and knowing he is a jerk... Genuinely makes me question Danielsk writing a little.

If your going for an NTR game sure, but this isn't an NTR focused game so it seems like some of his games have these NTR moments that slip through Loopholes of technicalities.

Yes rose fucks some asshole and you can't stop it, you can either join in like a cuck or walk away and let them fuck and rose later tries to give you an apology fuck after she realises Jason is an asshole or she was dumped or something, I didn't read it in detail

In all honesty not being an NTR focused game I don't know why the fuck that couldn't have just been a fully optional route where you can actually prevent her from sleeping with another dude, loke if we fucked her earlier in the game she won't be interested in other men, if you ignore her then sure NTR route selected, in my opinion this game should be labelled NTR but it's one of those things that slips through the loophole or technicalities of NTT definition because the MC & her don't verbally state they are in a relationship.

Often what the MC thinks and feels isn't what the player thinks and feels so while it's it cheating to the MC who clearly also feels disappointed and pissed about it... Us Harem lovers hate this shit because it still feels like NTR to us even if it's technically not NTR
To be honest, Daniel K games are strange. They kinda just have sex everywhere and are generally pretty monogamous, until surprise Swinging/En Tee Argh shows up. It's their purgative to do so, but from my understanding basically EVERY DK games has an element of this. And the "technically not" arguments are biggest defense.

Once again, they have every right to, but LBH is the reason why I don't play them. Everytime a new game came out I'd search through the threads and lo and behold, it continues. At least in the case of LBH it's a college type game. So it sorta makes sense. Either way, DM if you'd like to talk about this in more detail, I don't want to be to Off Topic else our comments will be deleted.

As far as this game goes, I wish it luck :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Erotica [Ep. 14] [Daniels K]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks brother for yet another perfect compression.

Time for me to update a mod I reckon...

co_bonbon

Dec 31, 2019
And he released two demos last month for his Patrons to choose which one he would continue developing.

2016 - Zoe's Temptations
2019 - My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC
2020 - Dusklight Manor
2022 - Rosewater Manor
2023 - Erotica
2024 - Cursed Affection

Cursed Affection : As you know, for some time now, we had a poll to decide between two projects as the next game. The results are mixed with Stranded with Benefits 2 leading with 53-54% of the votes and Cursed Affection closely behind it with 46-47% of the votes. I did mention in the post that one of them must have at least 55% to win without me weighing in for the final result. I listened to all your feedback and I decided to take the best of both worlds and mix them into one game. In other words, we're going ahead with Cursed Affection (for the strong story) and we'll take a few things from Stranded with Benefits 2 (Bonnie, the foreplay system and the sex scenes freedom element, where you can choose who to do what with).

View attachment 3734696 View attachment 3734697 View attachment 3734698
What about Pine Falls?

Reactions: Bloodguard

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Can u date Lilly and her friend in the game or just one of them ?
You can for a little while, but a lot of their scenes clash and you only get one of the scenes. You can also only end up with one. I never played Riley, so not sure when they find out how it bites you in the ass or not (they do find out).

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
What about Pine Falls?
Thank you, I forgot.

2016 - Zoe's Temptations
2019 - DLC Amnésia da Minha Namorada
2019 - Pine Falls
2020 - Dusklight Manor
2022 - Rosewater Manor
2023 - Erotica
2024 - Cursed Affection

Feb 25, 2024

What I think I wrote here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lancaster-boarding-house-final-daniels-k.10672/post-14009685

The big problem with this game, in my view, is the forced romance with the initial LI (the Blonde). And this redhead, who was a nerd the previous year, is now at a point where she wants to break free and change her entire attitude. So what she wanted most was to be with the alpha male of the college until that moment. The problem is that the storyline never gives you the opportunity to talk to the redhead (Rose) and express your intention to date her, so she only realizes this after being with the other guy.

Fixing this in the script is quite easy because on the first day of college, you enter the redhead's (Rose's) room and there you can set a variable indicating your intention to date her, thus skipping the sharing scene. Just be careful because this sharing scene is crucial for dating Anna. Without this scene and its variables, it becomes impossible to date Anna (the brunette and my favorite LI in this game).

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes