3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It'll get here when it gets here. Be grateful that it does... since we're pirates and all.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
I'm guessing this update is going to be the same size as last ones? roughly 400 renders? Looking forward to it either way.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So who is the mystery girl then? Maddison? Seems strange to me, I was thinking of Heather, just to test the MC, that's why I refused her offer in 2 playthroughs out of 3.

And please Dianels K, give other outfits to Lilly and MC, they have not changed clothes for 2 days, they must really stink! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: and I see that they still have the same clothes in episode 3! Come on now, it's the very same nerd t-shirt we see in every VN...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mars_ixv and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And please Dianels K, give other outfits to Lilly and MC, they have not changed clothes for 2 days, they must really stink! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: and I see that they still have the same clothes in episode 3! Come on now, it's the very same nerd t-shirt we see in every VN...
that was debated on prev. page.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Huh. Weird. I tried pledging on Patreon and it kept giving me some payment error. And it's not just a problem with my account or card as I tried my girlfriends account and her card and it didn't work either. Very weird..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh. Weird. I tried pledging on Patreon and it kept giving me some payment error. And it's not just a problem with my account or card as I tried my girlfriends account and her card and it didn't work either. Very weird..
blocked card or patreon doesn't accept your card type or .................

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So who is the mystery girl then? Maddison? Seems strange to me, I was thinking of Heather, just to test the MC, that's why I refused her offer in 2 playthroughs out of 3.
There is a telltale visual clue if you pay close enough attention during the bar scene. And no, it's neither Maddison or Heather.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
There is a telltale visual clue if you pay close enough attention during the bar scene. And no, it's neither Maddison or Heather.
Well I've watched the bar scene 3 times and can't really find the clue, could be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not even sure this picture of her matches the real her:

image_2023-07-13_175105285.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The VN gives me gas so it could have been my fart.

Also, I call BS. This will be a SanchoSplit if I can help it:
1689625374093.png

But this one could be a bitch to split... I'll give it a go regardless:
1689625567075.png

At some point I likely won't be able to split all the paths, so be aware of that. I have zero intention of rewriting the VN to be all-inclusive since it would end up completely incoherent (well, you know, more than these stories already are).

Attached below is the dev's walkthrough in case it blows away as well. I simply DL'd it since all the other links were toast.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes