4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
Great game, but boring until you're past easy mode.

Attached is a save file that will fully unlock all achievements and modes. Because ETS data is saved in the registry, is a Registry Entries file.

(You generally shouldn't run .reg files willy-nilly, but you can open it with Notepad and see that all entries are for [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ZNZNGames])

Reactions: Techno11244

johnnyB

Jun 9, 2017
When I downloaded it on my phone I got a zip file and then a bunch of files and unity stuff got put in my downloads how am I supposed to install it

Reactions: robloxgol333

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I downloaded it on my phone I got a zip file...
The PC game is a zip, the Android one should a apk. Links in the opening post or here, make sure you have a adblocker especially for Anonfile. We posted them separately but originally the apk does come with the PC version in the zip.

MotoBUG

Jan 15, 2019
At the android version I've met a problem... All letters are replaced with white squares without any reason. Also all numbers are replaced by them. How can I fix that?

RandomPasser-by

Jan 8, 2024
At the android version I've met a problem... All letters are replaced with white squares without any reason. Also all numbers are replaced by them. How can I fix that?
I know that this is like really really late, but sounds like a font problem. PC also has the same problem at times.

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes