VN Unity Ren'Py Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5] [Lunaris Games]

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
Out of curiosity, is there any means by which to port old Unity saves over to the RenPy build, or do you need to play from the start again?

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
Out of curiosity, is there any means by which to port old Unity saves over to the RenPy build, or do you need to play from the start again?
Something tells me that looking at the section HOW TO MOVE SAVES FROM OLDER VERSION TO NEWER in the front page can be helpful.

Cyrianu

Jul 4, 2021
Something tells me that looking at the section HOW TO MOVE SAVES FROM OLDER VERSION TO NEWER in the front page can be helpful.
I'd looked at that, but it appears to be solely for moving within versions of the Unity build rather than translating from Unity's ".nson" format to RenPy's ".save" format. I tried copying one of the old ".nson" saves into the RenPy saves directory and it wasn't seen in the Load screen.

Additionally, looking at the structure of the ".nson" file, it doesn't look anything close to what's available for variables in the RenPy build.

Mythos079

Jan 5, 2022
I'd looked at that, but it appears to be solely for moving within versions of the Unity build rather than translating from Unity's ".nson" format to RenPy's ".save" format. I tried copying one of the old ".nson" saves into the RenPy saves directory and it wasn't seen in the Load screen.

Additionally, looking at the structure of the ".nson" file, it doesn't look anything close to what's available for variables in the RenPy build.
Then sorry, I can't help. I strongly suspect you have to restart from scratch unfortunately.

Aug 30, 2022
I am confused, I'm playing Ren'py remake (ambassador route) and the game ends with "End of Chapter 5" and returns to the main menu, but it says that Part 4 is "Remake Part 4 (Prologue & Chapters 1-7)".

Is this intended or is the file uploaded a mistake?
I can't get to chapter 6, anyone know why?

im in nomad's path
It's fully up-to-date. On Mac and Win it ends when meeting the three blonde women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As mentioned before, Lunaris update naming scheme is godawful.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Could someone tell me which role (ambassador, knight or nomad) I should choose if I want to romance Roux or Erik, please?

I read somewhere that depending on the role you chose you spend more or less time with certain characters, hence my question.

Jul 11, 2019
I have not checked updates on this thread since ukw school and work plus planning for a rugrat but my gosh this made we crack up are they even going to make this deadline kjdjjjkdjdjkd

also unrelated, but I bought the First Bite game both the base game and the DLC and I'm surprised to not see it on here under any uploaded games. Funnily enough they were introduced to me back when I still followed the Lunaris twitter and the game was enjoyable and pretty solid. It is much easier with a walkthrough since the choices are pretty tricky.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
I have not checked updates on this thread since ukw school and work plus planning for a rugrat but my gosh this made we crack up are they even going to make this deadline kjdjjjkdjdjkd

also unrelated, but I bought the First Bite game both the base game and the DLC and I'm surprised to not see it on here under any uploaded games. Funnily enough they were introduced to me back when I still followed the Lunaris twitter and the game was enjoyable and pretty solid. It is much easier with a walkthrough since the choices are pretty tricky.
Once EK's done, I'll move on to Wanderlust's Andromeda Six. Fuck Lunaris.

As a side note, since when are you a Jr. Uploader? Congratulations! :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: SengeIori
Jul 11, 2019
Once EK's done, I'll move on to Wanderlust's Andromeda Six. Fuck Lunaris.

As a side node, since when are you a Jr. Uploader? Congratulations! :coffee:
Yeah I'm surprised I got approved! Thanks! Also yes love A6 They've come out with a few updates since I played but since I'll be come for a while I might just play the latest version.

Aug 30, 2022
Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake v1.0 Final] [Lunaris Games] – Full & Compressed

Full

/

Compressed

/

thexxxfairy, EK's completed; after nearly 4 years of development. :coffee: :KEK:

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake v1.0 Final] [Lunaris Games] – Full & Compressed

Full

PC (1.28 GB) / Mac (1.24 GB)

Compressed

PC (655 MB) / Mac (620 MB)

thexxxfairy, EK's completed; after nearly 4 years of development. :coffee: :KEK:
Thank you for sharing!

Now I just have to think about which role to take and hope to have scenes with the LI that I want before the end of the game...

Jul 19, 2020
Does anyone else get the feeling they missed a few bits when reading through this? Currently I'm in chapter five and all of sudden Roux has a sister, who my character not only recognises from sight but knows the name of but as a reader I'm like "wtf, when did this happen? its the first I'm hearing of it"

Reactions: sweaterweather4327

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Does anyone else get the feeling they missed a few bits when reading through this? Currently I'm in chapter five and all of sudden Roux has a sister, who my character not only recognises from sight but knows the name of but as a reader I'm like "wtf, when did this happen? its the first I'm hearing of it"
When you're in the ambassador path, you can even meet the sister and she gets mentioned a few times before chapter five.

Reactions: superdadidou

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
When you're in the ambassador path, you can even meet the sister and she gets mentioned a few times before chapter five.
Thank you for the information! I'm planning to do Roux's route and Erik's route, but didn't know what path to choose.

Now at least I know I'll choose ambassador for Roux, if that makes more sense in the story.

Can you advise me which path to choose for Erik if you have done his route, please?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Thank you for the information! I'm planning to do Roux's route and Erik's route, but didn't know what path to choose.

Now at least I know I'll choose ambassador for Roux, if that makes more sense in the story.

Can you advise me which path to choose for Erik if you have done his route, please?
sry, haven't done his route. Tbh, i haven't even played through it yet.