VN Unity Ren'Py Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5] [Lunaris Games]

Aug 30, 2022
I just saw on Itch that the first part was released on 22/12/2022. Can someone share Part One of the game, please?
Yes can anyone share part one?
Merry Christmas!

Already forwarded it to a mod on Thursday. Thus far, no reaction… sadge.

I'll see if I can get the Mac version as well.

It seems Lunaris also included a 32-bit version?

Aug 30, 2022
So... nothing actually new is coming out for, at the very least, another 6 weeks?
Originally Lunaris planned to release the (Renpy) remake in its entirety by December 20th. On the 19th they broke their promise once again by switching back to a fortnightly (bi-monthly) release.

In short, no new content and EK will be done in approx. 8-9 weeks; by the end of February.

EK's project management has been one giant shitshow so far, and that's a personal fuck you to the devs.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
I made an unofficial Mac version of EK's Ren'Py remake using UAGC - Prologue to Chapter 3.

Tested it on macOS Ventura; all three paths—Ambassador, Knight and Nomad—seem fine. Occasionally, the Mac version crashes during start up. If it does, try again.

Here's a compressed Win + Lin version as well. Untested.

File size: 1.17 GB to 200 – 250 MB.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Update.png

"Consistency at breaking promises and disappointing their customers."

Anyway, I finally managed to get my hands on the official Mac build.

---------------------------

Compressions (Untested)

Includes Prologue to Chapter 4.

rottvern

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 2330364

"Consistency at breaking promises and disappointing their customers."

Anyway, I finally managed to get my hands on the official Mac build.

EK-Win-Lin-full (1.2 GB)

EK-Mac-full (1.2 GB)

---------------------------

Compressions (Untested)

EK-Win-Lin-compressed (250 MB)

EK-Mac-compressed (250 MB)

Includes Prologue to Chapter 4.
I don't need these copies because I (unfortunately) already own the game, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing the files! If you didn't do it, then I certainly would have. I'm disappointed, but mostly frustrated, with this company. I will absolutely not be giving them anymore money after this. Their behavior makes me so much more hesitant to support indie devs, which is a shame because I'm sure there are many devs who are more deserving, but it's just not worth the risk with early access games.

Jul 11, 2019
I don't need these copies because I (unfortunately) already own the game, but I wanted to say thanks for sharing the files! If you didn't do it, then I certainly would have. I'm disappointed, but mostly frustrated, with this company. I will absolutely not be giving them anymore money after this. Their behavior makes me so much more hesitant to support indie devs, which is a shame because I'm sure there are many devs who are more deserving, but it's just not worth the risk with early access games.
I was gonna say the same lol fortunately tho it was from a fundraiser for social causes. I am pretty much very disappointed with team too. But I will say that I do hope this one experience doesn't turn you off from supporting indie games. For this one fuck ass team there's quote a few ones with engaging stories and games to support (I can think of the oathbreaker series, andromeda six or a tale crowns as far as VN's or interactive fiction goes). I always use this game as an example since both came out the same year or two I think but GB Patch who is behind Our Life and Xoxo Dropletswas a clear example of a small game dev team that has a free to play game aside from dlc's, and gave constant updates, even minor ones, and earned trust from people because of it. Also unless someone uploads it first catch me sharing any build copies I get because in this instance I don't care about piracy of a lesser known dev's work.

Ukw on the topic on piracy unless it's hard to find otherwise or are by huge companies I am usually down to support people (I have my lil list of patreons I support depending on the month lol)

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ErrantKingdomRenPyRemake-CH4
(it's Prologue + Chapters 1-4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is there sexual content in the game yet?

Or is this just a "sjw" Dragon Age looking fan fiction?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I chose the rogue or something similar background and set my pronounce as he/him but that white haired guy keep talking like he's interested in me. In a game like dragon age origins this wouldnt bother me since i could just leave Zevran at the camp most of the time. But this is a vn and this guy is getting on my nerves. Is there girls in this path or am i stuck with this guy?

Reactions: rKnight

SengeIori

Aug 7, 2019
I chose the rogue or something similar background and set my pronounce as he/him but that white haired guy keep talking like he's interested in me. In a game like dragon age origins this wouldnt bother me since i could just leave Zevran at the camp most of the time. But this is a vn and this guy is getting on my nerves. Is there girls in this path or am i stuck with this guy?
Yeah, there are two girls. Just in nomad's path you do not get much time with them, but you still can choose girls. Imo for one of them more suitable ambassador's route, for other - knight's, cause on these routes you have more interactions. And, well, this dude hitting on you cause it's in his character and yeah, on nomad's path you stuck with him mostly.