VN Unity Ren'Py Errant Kingdom [Ren'Py Remake Part 4 & Unity Chapter 5] [Lunaris Games]

Jul 11, 2019
Pls do if you would be so kind
I would really appreciate it if you did!
It's so kind! I would like the chapter 5 update, please! ^^
Hi!, OMG, that's so considerate, please do, i would so grateful!
Chapter 5 (update) I have the linux, mac, and 32bit Windows version (I am waiting for all the files to update but it should take a few minutes since the linux is already up) also I apologize for my lateness I had school and stuff!):

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017
Chapter 5 (update) I have the linux, mac, and 32bit Windows version (I am waiting for all the files to update but it should take a few minutes since the linux is already up) also I apologize for my lateness I had school and stuff!)
Thank you very much!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoy this story.

Just hope C5 doesn't leave me on another cliffhanger.

Edit - so it ended on a cliffhanger again ..... it keeps making me suffer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
A very enjoyable and intriguing story indeed. Looking forward to more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but there's nsfw content on when the night comes, I totally get if they don't wish to put nsfw in this one, but they have done nsfw before
There is 1 scene per route that could be classed as "erotic" but it certainly isn't NSFW.

It has a bit of art that could be called a sex scene but is still very much SFW and the descriptive text is very polite in it's sexual nature.

I wouldn't class it as not safe for work though.

It's certainly not something people would be cumming their brains out to.

MysteryZoneGames

Jun 14, 2021
This game is super cool, it is, however, a bit on the wordy side. There is a lot of text to only a couple of images, meaning that the game leans into the "Novel" part of the "visual novel" name. That being said, the story is pretty engaging, so I do recommend it.