RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
On this game thread let's call this the final word on this subject. If you want to further discuss issues that are going to devolve into political debates/disagreements please keep that in the off-topic forums. Thank you.
I hope the "you" in this warning is applying to everyone/situation as a whole and not blaming the Dev for correcting the original poster's assumption about the game...

Reactions: damnedfrog

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I hope the "you" in this warning is applying to everyone/situation as a whole and not blaming the Dev for correcting the original poster's assumption about the game...
I would think that would be pretty obvious given I suggested the devs statement would be the final word on the matter...but...yes

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Odds on whose getting knockered up first!!!

The Mom!
The Sister!
The Sisters "Best" (total cunt) Friend!
The Bella Knock Off in Vanessa!
The Virgin Slayer!
The 1000% total yandere/tsundre who will drug Ashe and marry her in a church while riding her dick!
Or Ashe herself (Either through finger banging her cum into herself or partner)
Oh, that's a hard one... Not sure the game will go there anytime soon anyway. Kind of seems like a big step with the sister... as well as with Ashe herself. Maybe Fiona's mom..?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Can duplos get pregnant with their own cum ? make copies of themselves :ROFLMAO:
If Duplos are True Hermaphrodites with both functioning organs, theoretically, should be possible. We won't daggle in science but hermaphrodites, when born, tend to lend to one sex or the other. Your hormones would tend to be either sperm production or ovaries production, thus rendering one sexual organ non-functioning.
Now, this is a fantasy world. So... Maybe?
The offspring of a true hermaphrodite are not clones, but there is a small chance that it can happen. Shuffling of the chromosomes aside, your sperm or ovum may contain recessive genes that you inherited that may or may not affect your offspring, even if they did not affect you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Episode 4: Release Dates

ep04_release_announcement.png

I hope you're excited! :giggle:

Details:
  • Premium Early Access is for Silver/Gold tier supporters on and .
  • Normal Early Access is for Bronze tier supporters on and and for owners of the version.
  • Public release is for everyone, for free.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Episode 4: Release Dates

View attachment 3596944

I hope you're excited! :giggle:

Details:
  • Premium Early Access is for Silver/Gold tier supporters on and .
  • Normal Early Access is for Bronze tier supporters on and and for owners of the version.
  • Public release is for everyone, for free.
I guess the typical charging for early access route was inevitable, huh. Ah, well.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
I'm curious. Just saw that the game is available on Itch.io, and figured I'd ask if there's ever a plan for a Steam version. As someone who currently can't afford a regular Patreon subscription both in terms of supporting, but also to get early access to new chapters, I'd love to buy the game for a one-time payment if for no other reason than to actually support development so I'm not just taking advantage of getting to play it for free. And while I'm not strictly opposed to buying the game on Itch.io, I'd much rather buy it on Steam if that ever became an option since I like to have all of my games gathered in one place. It's just so much more convenient and practical that way. I did the same thing with Having a Hard Time, and bought it on day one of its Steam release, and I'd be more than willing to do the same for Eruption Imminent.

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
I'm curious. Just saw that the game is available on Itch.io, and figured I'd ask if there's ever a plan for a Steam version. As someone who currently can't afford a regular Patreon subscription both in terms of supporting, but also to get early access to new chapters, I'd love to buy the game for a one-time payment if for no other reason than to actually support development so I'm not just taking advantage of getting to play it for free. And while I'm not strictly opposed to buying the game on Itch.io, I'd much rather buy it on Steam if that ever became an option since I like to have all of my games gathered in one place. It's just so much more convenient and practical that way. I did the same thing with Having a Hard Time, and bought it on day one of its Steam release, and I'd be more than willing to do the same for Eruption Imminent.
A Steam version is planned, but won't be available until at least the end of the year.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
A Steam version is planned, but won't be available until at least the end of the year.
Will players who bought it on Itch.io be able to retroactively get a Steam code for the game? It isn't completely standard practice, but a lot of devs do still provide a Steam key along with the Itch.io purchase. Obviously that's not a necessity and I wouldn't fault you if that wasn't something you want to do as I'll always support devs rights to selling their games however they want and on whatever platforms they want to, especially small indie devs, but figured I'd ask regardless since if that was the case, I was just going to go along and buy it on Itch.io now. If not, I'll probably just patiently wait for the Steam release, since again I do prefer to have all my games in one place. Don't get me wrong though, if there wasn't any plans for a Steam release I would've bought it on Itch.io right away, no questions asked since I really enjoyed the first 3 chapters in the free version, but unfortunately I don't have the luxury of being able to buy the game twice and the convivence of Steam would ultimately win out if I had to pick which platform to get it on.

4.90 star(s) 81 Votes