COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
Wasn't there an option to be on top or bottom with Zoey in the last update? Is it not a choice anymore and determined based on prior choices now?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Wasn't there an option to be on top or bottom with Zoey in the last update? Is it not a choice anymore and determined based on prior choices now?
No. Either you were defiant/'alpha enough by more or less standing up for yourself or you were submissive enough in prior choices to lead to either top or bottom.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I see that there have been big changes in the music folder...

I hope this diamond doesn't follow the fate of my once adored "Become a Rock Star". As soon as dev was faced with music licensing, the overall impression of the game changed for me personally. The lightness was gone from that game.

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
I've probably mentioned it before but I have to say again how much I like Ashe's model. Probably the prettiest female protag on here :love:

Fiona's questions about being a duplo were too funny! "Can you get yourself pregnant?" :LOL:

P.S. I really really hope we can drown Isabella in the pool soon.. :devilish:

Last edited:

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
No. Either you were defiant/'alpha enough by more or less standing up for yourself or you were submissive enough in prior choices to lead to either top or bottom.
I just replayed the last version and I guess I just miss clicked while trying to get to the newest chapter when I originally played 3 because it depends on all of your other choices but if you choose a mix of the more dominate and submissive options it gives you the choice

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, about this update I can be short. An A+ and a kiss from the teacher. The storyline is, for me, building up perfect. Only one point of attention for the dev. The pink text, telling the storyline, is hard to read for me.

Well, looking forward how everything will go. And cannot wait for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcool and tmu500

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I really like the MC in this game but I couldn't get too far. Futas are supposed to be breaking all the girls hearts but her low confidence and self loathing was just breaking mine instead :cry: poor girl needs some hella headpats.
Got to around where we find out what happened to her and her sis before she left on the trip, does it like get any better for her yet?

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes