lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Characters. Music. Picture. Everything is perfect
I hope that the perfectly matched music will not change in future versions, and there will be no less romantic scenes than funny or erotic ones.
I wish you good luck and inspiration, MorriganRae

Reactions: PapaPhat

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Fiona and Shaw best girls so far, but I'll definitely give props to Ashe for being an engaging character unlike most H-game protagonists.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well that's really a great surprise for a Futa prot game !
I like the more "realistic" approach and the characters acting like they you would in a real life situation - in a world where futa's are a normal thing, they have personalities (all of them so far are likeable) and thoughts about how they be perceived and be seen by other people around them, instead of the whole standard futa prot games where it's about "how many people can i impregnate cause i'am sooo horny..."

So beside the good looking chars in the game, the writing is what really makes me hopeful about that game.

Great work and keep it up, you have a gem here (also i don't really care about animations, because the sex scenes are great with the way they are described by itself).

A great entry into the VN Futa world !

Reactions: Rozhok and sanji700

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Reading the premise/description, I wanted to like this, but it's just so cliched. Super horny cuz futa, sexual predator amazon cop, the classic parent walks in on masturbation that will inevitably lead to parent lusting after child's big dick. I'm sure the reason for the sisters falling out will be similarly tropey. Also, lumping shemales and futas together is an automatic demerit. I wish you the best, but I can't see this standing out from its competitors.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Obviously, the intention is to build up Rachel throughout this beginning section, but it really falls flat when you build up a sister character as an LI, who was the MC's "best friend" before they had their falling out, but she's a massive slut who's taken god only knows how many dicks, including from the new best friend character. Up to this point, there's not even anything to be done about it, we don't even get the option to be mad at Fiona about it, the MC just says that she's over it and that's it. The whole point of Incest games is the added intimacy that is inherent in that type of relationship, which is why the MC even states that Rachel is her soulmate, but the intimacy is already demolished by the fact that she's as used up as a 2 dollar whore. Banging your sister isn't special if everyone is doing it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a request for an Android port
(also added some more game settings + choice recommendations)

======================================
Jan. 4, 2024
Updated the Mod and port to the latest game version v0.3.0
======================================

Download Mod v0.3.0 (~3MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3.0 (~340MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics:
EruptionImminent_01.jpg EruptionImminent_02.jpg EruptionImminent_03.jpg

Last edited:

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Got a request for a port:
(incl. some more game settings + choice recommendations)

with integrated Mod (~139MB)
-

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 2651286 View attachment 2651287 View attachment 2651288 View attachment 2651289 View attachment 2651290
Thanks KoGa3!

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Too much stereotyped story with way too big cocks with very annoying babydoll body syndrome, so far nothing lead us for significant choice (for the 0.1) leading the game on the kinetic novel road...

wish you good luck for your game but i don't think i will stick around.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Reading the premise/description, I wanted to like this, but it's just so cliched. Super horny cuz futa, sexual predator amazon cop, the classic parent walks in on masturbation that will inevitably lead to parent lusting after child's big dick. I'm sure the reason for the sisters falling out will be similarly tropey. Also, lumping shemales and futas together is an automatic demerit. I wish you the best, but I can't see this standing out from its competitors.
Everything is a trope at this point. I'm curious about your references.

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
This looks like something that I would absolutely support. I have your patreon bookmarked. I will check back in when chapter 2 is released. I am curious about the release cycle and how often you will be releasing content. Hopefully the sister isn't meant to be the main Li. The idea of our virgin MC being with the slutty sister is unappealing. Honestly I think the sister needs a rewrite in general. They were once extremely close to each other bt they were split apart because of the Mc (considering the tropes so far I assume it's because the Mc made a pass at her or something along those lines). It left the Mc with what seems like pretty severe depression and she can hardly form new friendships or relationships because of her situation. All the while her sister who she was apparently so close with was out getting laid starting at the age of 14 and then left to travel the world essentially abandoning the Mc. All of that makes me hate her. Not a good character at all. That's not how sisters act. Especially sisters that are THAT close. She really needs a redo. The Mc is fantastic though. I don't have a penis above my pussy but if I did I would absolutely be terrified of anyone finding out.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordWanze and Zanax

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Got a request for an Android port
(also added some more game settings + choice recommendations)

with integrated Mod (~139MB)
-

Some ingame pics:
View attachment 2651286 View attachment 2651287 View attachment 2651288 View attachment 2651289 View attachment 2651290
Is it possible to have mega link? If not it's fine just asking.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like that Ashe and Rachel are identical twins (I think. I would have just used the same model and then changed up the makeup, clothes and hair). Nothing better in an incest game than Twincest.

View attachment 2653658 View attachment 2653661
Incorrect. Ashe and Rachel are NOT identical twins if for nothing more than two factors, Ashe has kaleidoscope hazel eyes, Rachael has green eyes. The other factor is that they are not the same fucking gender! Rachel is fully female. Ashe is fully futanari with both male and female genitalia. That last fact alone is sufficient to classify them as fraternal twins. All identical twins are the same gender.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.90 star(s) 81 Votes