Jbuster

Oct 25, 2019
It all depends on the person and their character. For example, "what are you really like?" Confident or withdrawn and shy?

It also depends on the situation, do you have someone you've been in love with for a long time, but can't bring yourself to confess to her? or are you afraid to hook up with a random girl, because the consequences can depend on different reasons :unsure:

Everyone has a different vision, would I fuck a random pretty girl? Yes! But it all depends on the situation and I have to know at least a little about her before I fuck her. No matter how pretty the girl is, it's still better to find out about her before sticking your dick anywhere.

Some people live in an open world where you can confidently fuck a hottie, and some people live in a closed world where you have a desire that is difficult to open up to but must be slowly overcome. :WeSmart:

Ashe fucked Zoey because it makes sense, she is always sexually aroused and wants more. if you have a desire and are afraid and you are given a chance, why not take advantage right? Zoey gave her a reason to be confident and she took advantage of it. Everyone gets their chance, either fuck or save your cucumber for a good girl. everyone has their own options
True, and that last part is pretty much on point for this particular thread. Everything to that point pretty much tells us that Ashe wasn't ready before that night, and that there was no one that would've been the right person before of that night

Zoey is the only one that she knows that isn't a friend, or Ashe's own sister (rejected, for now, and mom goes here too, Ashe's just now noticing her in that sense), nor any of the dates she ruined because she wasn't ready yet, nor her friend's little sister because that's still a big no no, or some of her few acquittances, even the new ones all of them still related too close to Rachel, or the cop that could've been if she weren't so damn forceful and even abusive for someone as meek as Ashe, resulting in Ashe liking that in some level or being disgusted by it

Zoey is that one person that doesn't fit there and that pretty much told Ashe that she loked her and wanted her in her own terms. No strings attached, just casual fun sex in a safe place, and just after confronting her own insecurities (either by doing something with Fiona or watching Fiona and Zoey, she's still made part of it, those lingeries thoughts about her friend being materialized), and the ghost of what could've been with Rachel, which helps a lot. So I'm not thinking about this in terms of, "what I would've done", but, "What Ashe would do as we know her", and as we know her to that point in the game, Ashe didn't have a chance, this had to happen and I'm glad it happened in that way, Zoey won't make a big deal of it and Ashe finally experienced sex as something normal, she deserves it

4.90 star(s) 102 Votes