taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
The Red Room is one of the inspirations for this VN, yes. But the story and characters here are still their own thing, so I can't really answer your questions about who is who. Ashe (the protagonist) is not in a relationship when the game starts, and it's hard to say what constitutes as "further" here.
Maybe you should give the game a try and find out for yourself? :)
Thanks again for your reply. In fact, the recommendation from The Red Room thread was the main reason why I paid attention to this game in the first place. I was particularly interested in a character similar to Mia, but from what you've said, this game doesn't have a direct equivalent. I think I'll hold off on playing for now until the story progresses a bit and goes beyond the prologue. I wish you luck, but I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed like I was with Alishia's game.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
No, not fan art, special art from the dev.
As I mentioned the previews are posted for the sponsors. I did not understand that until I saw a REQUEST of the dev, not FORBID it that is only for paying people.

So that is the reason I stopped posting here. So, if you want to see the previews, help the dev and sponsor him.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks again for your reply. In fact, the recommendation from The Red Room thread was the main reason why I paid attention to this game in the first place. I was particularly interested in a character similar to Mia, but from what you've said, this game doesn't have a direct equivalent. I think I'll hold off on playing for now until the story progresses a bit and goes beyond the prologue. I wish you luck, but I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed like I was with Alishia's game.
You can also make three saves. And play every update all of them. The first time you play the complete update and the next two you can use CTRL to fast skip in the game you already saw.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
I don't know if you checked the chancelogs. But what you call a prologue has more renders and story than a lot of the completed games around here...

Reactions: sbarabaus

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
few pages???? that was two posts above yours and I should have added a :ROFLMAO: to my reply as I didn't see it as something so embarrassing.

Brown underpants, I went through muddy swamp in those and they are the most comfy I own. New ones are kind of itchy unless you use an old shirt to make them. And I went through that swamp in those too so the underpants would still be brown. You havent seen how fast armor can be to remove if needed.;)
There is a button for members trying to get under your skin.......

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
You can also make three saves. And play every update all of them. The first time you play the complete update and the next two you can use CTRL to fast skip in the game you already saw.
From experience, I know that fast forward and backward don't always work after an update in the case of RenPy-based games.
Another thing is that choices that seem optimal in a given version won't always be optimal in the new version.
I don't know this game, but in the case of the game it was based on, almost every update required not only playing the entire game from the beginning, but also revising the choices and actions taken.

Reactions: Jafo

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
I don't know if you checked the chancelogs. But what you call a prologue has more renders and story than a lot of the completed games around here...
The Red Room also has an impressive changelog and an even higher version number, but that doesn't change the fact that the game doesn't even come close to the main events announced in the story. What's more, no significant cuckquean things happened, which should be the essence of cuckquean-centric games. If in this game the main character doesn't even have a girlfriend and no cuckquean things happened, then for me this game hasn't moved beyond the prologue. I'm not saying it doesn't have content. It could have a lot of events. That doesn't change the fact that the main events are still ahead of us, and that's why I'd like to hold off on playing until an update that introduces it.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
It's not the spells directly that are associated with the points. The choice of spell leads to some very different outcomes.
Before the dream Fiona gives you a little hint on what you should do if you want to win that fight ;)
Ah, gotcha, I was reading too much into it. Fireball is often treated as a Swiss-Army Knife of spells, there's no bad time to use it, so it not being associated with the winning/dom side of things seemed like it was maybe challenging that wizard assumption.

4.90 star(s) 104 Votes