MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Episode 3 (v0.3.0) is out now!
ep03.png

Changelog:
  • Renamed "Chapters" to "Episodes". Each major update will be one episode from now on.
  • Added Episode 3 with 1530 new renders
  • Added settings for Textbox Opacity and Text Outlines
  • Saves can now be named
  • Changed some menu screens
  • Small fixes in earlier episodes

Old saves should work.

The links in the first post have been updated!

Have fun! :)

WzS

May 11, 2021
From Discord FAQ

will this have plans for animations? MorriganRae
Are you planning on adding animations?
I would love to, but unfortunately not (at least not in the near future). Two reasons: 1) Creating animations takes a lot of time. I can produce a lot of renders in the same time it takes me to create even one second of an animation loop. I want to keep the density of renders and sizable updates going, so adding animations would add a big chunk of development time for each release. 2) My own animations are simply not good enough for my standards yet. I think they would reduce the overall quality of my VN.

is swinging optional?
What about NTR/cuckqueaning/cheating/voyeurism/etc.? I love/hate that kinda stuff!
There will be content of that kind, yes. But it's also going to be completely optional and avoidable.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
From Discord FAQ

Are you planning on adding animations?
I would love to, but unfortunately not (at least not in the near future). Two reasons: 1) Creating animations takes a lot of time. I can produce a lot of renders in the same time it takes me to create even one second of an animation loop. I want to keep the density of renders and sizable updates going, so adding animations would add a big chunk of development time for each release. 2) My own animations are simply not good enough for my standards yet. I think they would reduce the overall quality of my VN.

What about NTR/cuckqueaning/cheating/voyeurism/etc.? I love/hate that kinda stuff!
There will be content of that kind, yes. But it's also going to be completely optional and avoidable.
cool sad but cool i still downloaded it but one day I hope there's a rise in animations in futa games cause 4 out of 5 of them don't have them

Dec 14, 2021
Episode 3 (v0.3.0) is out now!
View attachment 3231660

Changelog:
  • Renamed "Chapters" to "Episodes". Each major update will be one episode from now on.
  • Added Episode 3 with 1530 new renders
  • Added settings for Textbox Opacity and Text Outlines
  • Saves can now be named
  • Changed some menu screens
  • Small fixes in earlier episodes

Old saves should work.

The links in the first post have been updated!

Have fun! :)
Cool, I was really waiting for your game, and now it's out. keep creating this wonderful game in this way and, good luck in the game, good luck in the new version and good health to you

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Eruption Imminent [v0.3.0] [MorriganRae]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 262 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Average

Nov 10, 2017
- 45 reviews
- all of them 5 stars

this feels too good to be true, almost fake. i guess i have to try it now to see what the fuss is about

Reactions: anon280

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
- 45 reviews
- all of them 5 stars

this feels too good to be true, almost fake. i guess i have to try it now to see what the fuss is about
I haven't played the new update but judging from my previous gameplay I would confidently say that this is one of my Top 5 futa-protagonist AVNs (the others are: Futagenesis Unveiled, Futa's World of NTR, Having a HARD Time, Unveiling the Unknown).

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes