1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 1609386

Overview
This story begins when Eryka finds out that her father has passed away and that her younger sisters are alone.
She decides to leave her studies and her life in England to live with her sisters, which she did not expect and that her father had made many debts and that he had lost everything including the house where he lived.
With the little money she had, she had to rent a house for herself and her sisters, but over the months she was unable to pay the rent. with that, the owner of the house started to abuse it, but even so.
In one god day she will discover an unusual place, where her life will change dramatically.
Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release date: 2022-01-17
Developer: Narudogamer
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
OTHERS:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port / version was not released by the developer, download it at your own risk

View attachment 782890 View attachment 782891 View attachment 782895 View attachment 782898 View attachment 782899 View attachment 782906 View attachment 782908 View attachment 857646 View attachment 857647 View attachment 782811 View attachment 857648
Where's the 1 Episode?

Reactions: Narudogamer

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Having the privilege of being a programmer and being able to make games with nice graphics, good movement, very beautiful girl, that's very good.
investing all this in a silly story is what I do not understand,it's like having a great football player and playing football in the neighborhood team.
please write a story about the problems of a young and beautiful girl who is alone and without money in a city in the real world.is this so difficult?

Last edited:

etool

Jun 14, 2021
more of a kinetic story .... be a cumdump to every dick she meets, even creatures ... or refuse and game ends

and without the other part, which may explain ch2 this is just hard to get

but good luck to the dev

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I love the model. I just wish she wasn't so accepting of the sexual acts she is placed in in the real world. A little reluctancy, coming to the conclusion that she doesn't want to but it is the best option so I'll do it. makes for more interesting of a story, imo

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Eryka [Ep. 2 v0.5] [Narudogamer]
comprimido_.gif

Size ≅ 180 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.
-------x-----------x-----------x-----------x-- ---------x-----------

Last edited:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions. It's cool to not agree but here is mine about this game.
  • Model looks good for the main character. Breasts looks large for her frame but realistic.
  • Male models looks HORRIBLE. They look like cheap meshes and textures, on top of being fat slobs.
  • English is pretty bad. Like a 3/10 bad. Understandable but VERY distracting to read.
  • Writing itself, as in the story and character feel shallow. The poor English doesn't help but the characters act insane and make no sense. That's just poor writing in any language, like 2/10 bad and that's generous.
  • Note there are 2 stories, the real and fantasy. Splitting the game is REALLY bad, never enough time to tell one story let alone 2...
  • Note I enjoy forced prostitution stories, but there is no nuance here. Nothing emotional. It just doesn't work.
  • Animated sex scenes are fluid and the best part of the game.
Currently this is pretty bad. The English can always be corrected, the problem is the story. The "real" story feels like there is no reason for Eryka to deal with these gross slum lords. Fantasy story makes no sense either. The game would need a complete rewrite to fix the fundamental problems with the story. Normally I am positive and hope for change, but I don't see this changing to a quality that makes it enjoyable. I recommend a pass on this game. 3/10 stars

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Having the privilege of being a programmer and being able to make games with nice graphics, good movement, very beautiful girl, that's very good.
investing all this in a silly story is what I do not understand,it's like having a great football player and playing football in the neighborhood team.
please write a story about the problems of a young and beautiful girl who is alone and without money in a city in the real world.is this so difficult?
I have many plans and projects planned, I will create a game in this style but I can't stop a project already started don't worry I have many stories to create but I accept suggestions from followers to create stories of your interest and I will put your suggestion on my creation list.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Episode 2 v0.4
There are two worlds, the real and the parallel.
Bro I played part 1 and now I played part 2 I didn't see anything different, so much time to update and all that was added were some lines of script and some pictures that look more like part 1 sorry but this is horrible.
Apart from the little and pretty protagonist the rest:FacePalm:

1.50 star(s) 11 Votes