VN Ren'Py Esc-Wars [v1.0] [Marv]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
"Every problem has a solution, what you should be concerned about... are the consequences of that solution." Be prepared to face an organization with destructive desires and fight to protect those you love and/or will love. Discover the secrets of this AI-guided city, fight against the mafia, rebels, petty politicians and the Tifs. Decide what is the best plan, know your history and your goals. The girls of Ghinly Academy are your responsibility, protect them from the numerous dangers in this city blinded by progress.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-05
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: Marv -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Kapsin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Actually a pretty interesting start and premise here. But could use a bit of English work.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Esc-wars? As if there wasn't enough war now people are fighting over the escape key?

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Once again, a release with the wrong version number. The state of this game is version 0.1 not 1.0. 1.0 means it's finished. Decimal versions mean it is still in development.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I hate the "you have to work for us now trope" at least give the game over the option of saying no and dying so I can click it 15 times and then finally decide that I will accept the bullshit given to me.