• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gamer69_xxx

Jul 15, 2022
How do you get the English translation to come up during the game? I changed the language to English in the options but it only changed it there. Doesn't change the language of the main menu or the game itself.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
the game keeps crashing for me everytime I try to open up the game is there any way to fix this?

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Nokia's getting my hopes up by apparently posting his "game ideas" locked behind a 5000 yen tier on his Ci-en... Well, he himself implies it's just casual comments for people already paying for that tier and not worth buying the tier for. But I can't help be curious. Anyway, it seems like he's at least looking beyond this succubus voice work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Nokia's getting my hopes up by apparently posting his "game ideas" locked behind a 5000 yen tier on his Ci-en... Well, he himself implies it's just casual comments for people already paying for that tier and not worth buying the tier for. But I can't help be curious. Anyway, it seems like he's at least looking beyond this succubus voice work.
hopefully he does finish his new work, love his art n game

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
How do you get the English translation to come up during the game? I changed the language to English in the options but it only changed it there. Doesn't change the language of the main menu or the game itself.
My game was hidden when I had the same problem, try unhiding it.

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
great game but like watching animation. Will there be a version with increased gameplay? still an excellent game.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

OKI-STUDIO - ESCALATION VR! VER1.1.4 (ENG-JAP-CN)

VR is not VR only it is 1 person view.

Pictures

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes