SissySlave907

Dec 31, 2021
Just to confirm, the VR Version has no story right, just the vr scenes played without any subs.

Additionally any way to get subtitle or dub(unlikely) since I don't understand anything.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know if this game creator creates any other games other than this one ? or if he does any art. I been trying to see if he got any creator page but I cant seem to find it.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Just to confirm, the VR Version has no story right, just the vr scenes played without any subs.

Additionally any way to get subtitle or dub(unlikely) since I don't understand anything.
The VR version does have an option for subtitles. But like the video version, it consists of the replay mode sex scenes without the short in-between sections that make the story a little more coherent, and they cut a couple of scenes too.

Anyone know if this game creator creates any other games other than this one ? or if he does any art. I been trying to see if he got any creator page but I cant seem to find it.
Nokia AKA NM was originally a 2D artist before he went into 3D modeling. His Pixiv: You need to register for a Pixiv account to see the 18+ images.

The best place to see what he's currently up to is his Ci-en: (You may need to register for DLsite/Ci-en to see some or all of that.) But he hasn't done anything notable that's game-related since the VR version's translation was released 9 months ago.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
The VR version does have an option for subtitles. But like the video version, it consists of the replay mode sex scenes without the short in-between sections that make the story a little more coherent, and they cut a couple of scenes too.

Nokia AKA NM was originally a 2D artist before he went into 3D modeling. His Pixiv: You need to register for a Pixiv account to see the 18+ images.

The best place to see what he's currently up to is his Ci-en: (You may need to register for DLsite/Ci-en to see some or all of that.) But he hasn't done anything notable that's game-related since the VR version's translation was released 9 months ago.
i see, thanks for the details. what a pity he isnt doing anymore games. :(

SissySlave907

Dec 31, 2021
The VR version does have an option for subtitles.
I got a mod to translate the videos, but couldn't find any native subtitle option. The only option I found was to toggle the menus and texts to English. Can you please share which one is the subtitle option

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I got a mod to translate the videos, but couldn't find any native subtitle option. The only option I found was to toggle the menus and texts to English. Can you please share which one is the subtitle option
All right, now I understand why you couldn't find it. Actually, I never bothered to play the VR version until just now, so I didn't realize what the problem was:

There are 2 relevant options: "display text" and "text language" (both in the separate menu that shows up when you click "Next" under "Config"). The "display text" option is right above the "text language" which you already found. You need to set it to "On". As for why you couldn't find it: the translator screwed up and has it listed as "Show Subject" (whatever that means).

...As I expected, Escalation VR! is a bad VR game. I can barely read the text at max size, and the story is unintelligible without narration. I just want Nokia to make a sequel or another VN... but he's only milking Escalation by commissioning short audio tracks to accompany his old 2D art.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
There have been recent updates on the Ci-En. Can the new versions be made available here?
currently on 1.1.4 only minor graphic fix on certain background object..while on his CI-EN its mostly update for the Audio story version..i still keep an eye on his work once in a while..i will update if anything major happen..since currently he doing something aside from the audio version

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
There is some ballbusting scenes?
Depending on the route you go down, yes, along with more extreme activities.

currently on 1.1.4 only minor graphic fix on certain background object..while on his CI-EN its mostly update for the Audio story version..i still keep an eye on his work once in a while..i will update if anything major happen..since currently he doing something aside from the audio version
Just creating a new 3D model of a succubus for the purpose of combining it with a voice drama, so it's just more audio stories... :cautious:

Reactions: SIGNATURE

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Anyone know if you get to have sex with her? The BDSM is whatever but the girl is hot as hell.

yamichan

Dec 28, 2019
Anyone potentially have the for this series alongside the images? It expands on the original images that spawned the game series. Just discovered this gem and it caters to almost all femdom fetishes, it's really hard to find works that have women dressed in hot latex

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone potentially have the for this series alongside the images? It expands on the original images that spawned the game series.
It was never publicly uploaded anywhere that I'm aware of... Of course, someone who personally bought it could still theoretically share it here (not me, as I didn't buy it).

Just discovered this gem and it caters to almost all femdom fetishes, it's really hard to find works that have women dressed in hot latex
I feel the exact same way. Not that you particularly asked for recommendations, and none of these are anywhere near Escalation's level anyway, but while we're on the subject of femdom + latex... In terms of Japanese games, My Girlfriend is a Dominatrix is another very short but nice one. The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama and Chindere (both translated by mortalvyses) are also good, along with other untranslated Sadistic Alice and 1micron games. also has some good scenes with dommes in latex/PVC; bahamut2195 has a thread here on f95 where you can find his TL patch. For English language games, Darktoz works are solid when it comes to this, especially ... And 3072 AD and No Escape: Game Edition have a latex + lezdom focus. Dungeon Coup is great as well, though there's no story and the 3D models aren't pretty. If you're into VR, FemDomination is an option though the animations aren't that great and the situations are soft femdom; Dominatrix Simulator might be decent in like... a decade.

But mostly I just wish Nokia would put out another game, since he has no competition.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
But mostly I just wish Nokia would put out another game, since he has no competition.
yes agree. but currently he working out with audio with 3d animation work. it feature a succubus this time base on the poll he made last year on may 2021.

1656358185692.png

im expecting it may have a potential to turn it into a game..similar to this game where its originally it just from his artwork series.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Yuushiro1085 Ah, I'm not as optimistic as you.

With S na Kanojo, from the beginning his art always seemed full of expressive details, and he always seemed enthusiastic about adding verbal context.

With this new video-based voice work, it's just based on one of 4 simplistic concepts he came up with. So the setting appears to have a very shallow foundation, appealing to a popular voice drama theme. Which is why I have zero expectations.

You're right that it's always possible he could use the reception of this succubus heroine as a test for whether to expand on the setting with a game. Theoretically possible, at least. If he himself develops enough enthusiasm for that. He didn't demonstrate a lot of enthusiasm when he announced that he'd gone with the succubus idea, though; it seemed like he would've preferred a different idea that didn't win the poll. It comes down to how much Nokia is inspired by and wants to expand the setting and the relationship between the succubus and her "exclusive food".

Actually, since we talked about Nokia making a "game" I should probably point out that technically this ~20 minute succubus video will qualify as a "game"... since he'll make it a 3D application where you can customize the look of the succubus. Other than that feature though, it's just a video, AFAIK.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes