Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Finally got around to playing through the entirety of this game. And I have to say... I am absolutely gutted that she keeps her tits hidden in the last scene... The dev is such a cocktease. I get its femidom ( I like femidom) but let me worship all of her body god dammit!

It makes me wonder if he even gave her nipples, hence why he wouldn't show her bare breasts :unsure:

Time to dig out some camera mods and investigate.

ikko

Point me in the right direction of where to get it and i'll see what i can do. I had a look but couldn't find anything. Although there are a ton of custom VR assets and scripts in the data.unity file so it looks like VR should be playable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Finally got around to playing through the entirety of this game. And I have to say... I am absolutely gutted that she keeps her tits hidden in the last scene... The dev is such a cocktease. I get its femidom ( I like femidom) but let me worship all of her body god dammit!

It makes me wonder if he even gave her nipples, hence why he wouldn't show her bare breasts :unsure:

ikko

Point me in the right direction of where to get it and i'll see what i can do. I had a look but couldn't find anything. Although there are a ton of custom VR assets and scripts in the data.unity file so it looks like VR should be playable.
Not femidom, femdom.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Not femidom, femdom.
Thanks for pointing that out, I should know but, it's just that when I say it out loud the "i" kinda naturally slips in-between the two syllables so I end up spelling it how it sounds when im not paying much attention.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

ikko

Seriously? Throughout the whole game she never shows off her bare breasts? Such a tease.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Seriously? Throughout the whole game she never shows off her bare breasts? Such a tease.
I know right its kinda odd considering she whips out her pussy to piss on your face (with a first person view for the best angle) but, nipples are a no-no.... What?

I can however confirm that she does have nipples... Not sure why the dev went to the effort of drawing them on the texture file if he had no intention of showing them. They are a rather nice pale pink though and the perfect size.

You'd also think that one of the selectable outfits during the replays would be "nude" but no dice *Shrug*.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Hello can anyone film the game and upload it on mega and share it for a poor man with no pc

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
hello can anyone record the game and upload the videos to mega i'm in a discord group with 300 friends who celebrate the game but don't have a pc (we can pay for the videos )

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Escalation certainly deserves a better video version than the one it got.

For those not aware, the 1.1.0 update (released in October last year, a few months after the game came out) includes a folder with 20 videos that are 2.8 GB total (twice as big as the actual game). They're 720p video recordings of the game, BUT with Japanese subtitles. No Chinese or English. Also, they cut out important parts of the story, such as the opening scene and all slice-of-life scenes.

This game deserves 12 sets of videos: 720p, 1080p and 1440p for Japanese/English/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese. It kind of bothers me to think that people see/play this game in less than 1440p, but I know that people like Reisi24 who rely on their phones to play video (or have terrible computers) sometimes can't even play 1080p. Sadly, the total file size would end up massive (60-70 GB maybe?) and I think DLsite imposes limitations on that.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Escalation certainly deserves a better video version than the one it got.

For those not aware, the 1.1.0 update (released in October last year, a few months after the game came out) includes a folder with 20 videos that are 2.8 GB total (twice as big as the actual game). They're 720p video recordings of the game, BUT with Japanese subtitles. No Chinese or English. Also, they cut out important parts of the story, such as the opening scene and all slice-of-life scenes.

This game deserves 12 sets of videos: 720p, 1080p and 1440p for Japanese/English/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese. It kind of bothers me to think that people see/play this game in less than 1440p, but I know that people like Reisi24 who rely on their phones to play video (or have terrible computers) sometimes can't even play 1080p. Sadly, the total file size would end up massive (60-70 GB maybe?) and I think DLsite imposes limitations on that.
Darn that bites. Perhaps they could release the game and multiple sets of videos separately?

Please someone release the VR version... :(
We need a hero.

Reactions: Aseratrix
Apr 28, 2018
Darn that bites. Perhaps they could release the game and multiple sets of videos separately?

We need a hero.
I have it. Found it on another website after I posted my comment.
It's just a gallery version it seems where you can enjoy every scene in VR.
There's around 30 scenes.

I'm currently having it uploaded to Google Drive and will have a download link shortly.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes