ikko

Feb 14, 2020
video file not enclude...
can you upload video file included in ver1.10 ?

Last edited:

ikko

Feb 14, 2020
i dont include it since it same as the gallery without the costume change and its in JP
I really want it
Could you please upload it?

I played this during it's initial release and can confirm for you all that this can be easily uncensored.

Simply download the 64bit and drop the unzipped folder and files into the unity game folder, the same folder that contains the .exe. Run the game. If you have the correct bit version a plugins folder will appear in the bepinex folder. Now download . Once downloaded and unzipped, Copy the Dumb Renderer demosaic dll into the bepinex plugin folder. Now close and reopen the game. Good job! you just uncensored your game!
Excuse me.
The BepInEx folder is in the folder with "Escalation!.exe"
Only the config folder is created in the BepInEx folder, not the plugins folder.
I tried unix, x64, and x86, but the above phenomenon occurred only on x64, and nothing else changed. Can anyone please tell me the solution?

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
well i gonna post this game to the thread before in august, but i don't know how.. good thing someone done this..

There are 3 endings, if I'm right... 1 good ending (kinda bad), 1 neutral ending, and 1 super bad ending..

as much of sexual content, there is only 1 scene, but it hard enough to see it since the camera is not in a good position and I didn't even know until the ending scene that it is sexual scene, since i played the JP version. And it lead to the neutral ending.

if you like being peg a lot, tied to be helpless, and pour candle wax all over you, this is your game.. Fair warning there is also Human Brandishing.. like a salve.. and thats the player!!!

I really like the gamestyle, pure movement and not so much VN type statics.. the voice acting is great.. plus a POV perspective..

but its hard for me to take this all.. yes I like femdom and reverse rape, But this type the pegging, hot wax pouring, human brandishing is not my type..

Markarp

Jan 5, 2019
The game is good but it got a bit too intense for me to finish playing it. I liked the story though so I'd like to know which routes you could take. Can someone tell me how the game ends (the three endings)? It felt like the relationship was less and less loving with each chapter so I can't really imagine a good ending.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
The game is good but it got a bit too intense for me to finish playing it. I liked the story though so I'd like to know which routes you could take. Can someone tell me how the game ends (the three endings)? It felt like the relationship was less and less loving with each chapter so I can't really imagine a good ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes the game is bit too intense, but I really love to see this kinds of game with very good animation which is not very common but minus the bad/trauma parts..

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys I have a weird problem with this game
Almost always when i run the game it just stays on the black screen and then says that the game isn't responding... yet sometimes it opens after a while :D I have never seen this so can anyone help?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes