ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Hey guys I have a weird problem with this game
Almost always when i run the game it just stays on the black screen and then says that the game isn't responding... yet sometimes it opens after a while :D I have never seen this so can anyone help?
that happens to me before, the JP version in august.. I think it because of the shear amount of animation involve so its need to load more, even though it said its "not responding".. just wait for a while.. most of the time it will run..

There are some factors, if you can background programs that running or your alt-tabbing programs the game wont start normally and failed..so disables those background programs.. so try opening only 1 program "the game", no browser and whatever, so it can run and boot normally..

• Red Heart
Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
that happens to me before, the JP version in august.. I think it because of the shear amount of animation involve so its need to load more, even though it said its "not responding".. just wait for a while.. most of the time it will run..

There are some factors, if you can background programs that running or your alt-tabbing programs the game wont start normally and failed..so disables those background programs.. so try opening only 1 program "the game", no browser and whatever, so it can run and boot normally..
thank you <3

Reactions: ermousa

TrudyTrudy

Nov 5, 2020
Thank you, Disco-Inferno. Your uncensor fix worked perfectly for me, and I am enjoying the game much more now.

Reactions: pabo

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
I played this during it's initial release and can confirm for you all that this can be easily uncensored.

Simply download the 64bit and drop the unzipped folder and files into the unity game folder, the same folder that contains the .exe. Run the game. If you have the correct bit version a plugins folder will appear in the bepinex folder. Now download . Once downloaded and unzipped, Copy the Dumb Renderer demosaic dll into the bepinex plugin folder. Now close and reopen the game. Good job! you just uncensored your game!

I did all that but the game didn't change at all

djpandup

Aug 30, 2018
Just so you know i had a problem where when had the demosaic plugin active it also removed the whipmarks from the body of the MC. You can just remove the plugin again for those scenes to get the full experience :devilish:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's unavoidable, IIRC it's the final scene before the first choice.
Thank you. I have yet to start on this game. I am still on the current version of Monster Girl Encyclopedia. I will be looking forward to this scene once I start on this gem.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes