koga151

May 3, 2021
How do you get the humanoid final boss finale scene by the way
I did 3 complete runs and all the time i would get beast/demon one.

Also funny thing but i died during final boss at some point and the game actually "soft rebooted" with japanese language+demo restrictions which kinda spooked me but i just selected the "end this loop" and it reverted back to normal

U will have to escape from him without killing him.. only the first encounter and the last floor u must kill him to proceed.. else he would become the beast mode due to dying too many times. i believe u can only kill him one extra times if u are unable to get away before he catches up.

Reactions: loos2

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
I am getting some weird graphical glitches. Looks like the entire environment has z fighting problems. Anyone else experiencing the same?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The screenshots of the game play reminded me of Evenicle. Guess it's time to find out.

MACHISIMOV

Jul 19, 2017
It isn't every day a legitimately fun game comes out with great art and animations. The writing isn't my favorite, but its definitely a very solid game.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Damn this game is fun, i could play it even if it didn't have any fap content, I enjoy the simple gameplay, well done!

Mar 29, 2020
Nonsense and not a game to pump the character you have to go through the levels dozens of times it's just tin I spent three days and still only reached the ruins of the castle in terms of animation there are no graphics either, and this voice is also annoying, it becomes disgusting no personally I think this game needs improvements, this is only my opinion the developer knows better

bee47

Oct 3, 2017
So, if you're anything like me and you were running around not knowing how to use skills and shit:

Click and drag the ability to the target that is in vision.
Every time you level up an ability, its uses get fully stocked.

You can go to settings after a 'Loop' (IE a game over) and take 'Assistance' to greatly lessen the game grind.

I enjoyed it! Was actually fun to play, though admittedly all H is behind Game Overs.

tjsaft

Sep 15, 2020
Is there a way to artificially set the stamina low? And can you see her naked on the upgrade screen?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes