Jan 25, 2017
Developer posted this:

While we want you to play and enjoy the game, we understand that some players just want to unwind and see their favorite elf in various compromising positions and situations.

If the lewds are becoming too hard to unlock, try this one weird trick: Play through 12 loops (doesn't matter how much progress you make) to reveal the "Unlock all memories" button in the Options menu.

This will unlock every scene except for the endings, because the endings contain no lewd content.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Genuinely enjoyed the game. Originally came to fap tho, but I didn't find the gallery fappable--but that's just me. The gameplay got me hooked. I just hope the creator explained the UI well. I had a hard time finding out which is which. (like that exp count, figured that out on my last run).

Reactions: HelnKellr

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
Both games doesnt have paizuri sadge. losing 12 times works confirmed to unlock all gallery

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I got around to playing this one today, and I have to say that while it feels better than the first one in a number of ways, it also feels like these guys didn't quite manage to properly nail the rogue-like formula. The replay-ability of this game is much lower than you'd expect, mainly because there's very little variation between runs. Dialogs end up getting repeated too often and there's not actually much variety to the gameplay itself.

You're basically encouraged to focus on boosting the attack stat among the first things, which quickly snowballs into one/two shotting the common mobs, which means that it's only the bosses that require any amount of thinking... and even that's not for very long. Even without the bonus memory fragments you can get once every run if you want to 'cheat', it won't take too long before the only thing that's a threat is the Demon Lord.

Now, this is a problem because you'll outpace the mobs really fast, and you'll have to rely on getting those fragments to unlock the scenes. Goblins have a LOT of fragments requirements, so it's just plain tedious unlocking all of the goblin scenes. The mummies are the second annoying one, because for some reason they just don't spawn that often.

Guess 'Last Evil' will retain its top place as best hentai rogue-like in my personal listing.

Oh well, guess we'll see what they learn from this and whether the next game will be better.

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
Can the creator fix the gallery camera angles? Half the time it's zooming to the monster's face.
Wish there was an option to just lock it to full-body of the elf instead of constantly zooming to random places.
I prefer to look at the whole picture.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019

The file EscapeDungeon2.exe contains trojans. Do not download this.

ExemperorToast

Jun 21, 2019
I hope this is trolling, if you are serious though stay away from anything remotely related to pirating in general. Go buy the game to feel safe.
Most likely a false positive, as all the others scanners didn't find shit.
If one scanner says "Yes", but ten other say "No", the chance are high that one scanner is "stupid".

• Haha
Reactions: phoenix31

keke91

Jul 14, 2017
can u pass the game:)
I maxed out everything with cheats after first death, currently playing with invincibility cheat provided here, when that demon lord spawns at 32 level, I was able to kill him twice. It's level 40 now and he still keeps chasing with teleports, if he gets you he will deal about 50dmg (max hp from menu is 90, but you can pump more ingame) before you can escape to the next level. Feels like it was designed to make you lose
---
EDIT:
level 40 , gates that lead out of out of here don't work 1643017727839.png

Last edited:

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I maxed out everything with cheats after first death, currently playing with invincibility cheat provided here, when that demon lord spawns at 32 level, I was able to kill him twice. It's level 40 now and he still keeps chasing with teleports, if he gets you he will deal about 50dmg (max hp from menu is 90, but you can pump more ingame) before you can escape to the next level. Feels like it was designed to make you lose
---
EDIT:
level 40 , gates that lead out of out of here don't work View attachment 1613772
You have to kill everything on the last level to be able to leave. Boost health regeneration and the game is very easy.

Omikron664

Jan 6, 2018
it didn't run at all in my pc, but it is in background. is that suppose to happen? i tried playing the demo from steam didn't get too long to load

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes